[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any other ETH holders getting reverse FOMO?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: il_570xN.666010287_lj93.jpg (83KB, 570x854px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.666010287_lj93.jpg
83KB, 570x854px
I promised myself i would have the strongest hands in terms of holding in the red, but now that im five figure green im getting a fucking headache. ive never made so much money so fast for so little, every day it goes up, cant we crash it ten or twenty dollars just to release valve the mania?
>>
>>2012704
stay poor forever nigger.

Should be doing something productive with your time instad of checking the price every second.

I check once a week or so, in the meantime I manage other investments that do require my daily time and hold a full time job.
>>
>>2012704
cash some out nigger
don't be stupid
>>
>>2012704
Id cash out desu atleast a bit
>>
File: vitalik.jpg (29KB, 546x546px) Image search: [Google]
vitalik.jpg
29KB, 546x546px
5 figures? dont be a fucking pussy. I'm holding presale and i mined.
>>
When the NEET stampede happens and you try to cash out, there will be few exchanges liquid enough to cover even a fraction of the withdrawals.

The ride never ends in the world of fake money.
>>
>>2012704

I would sell some for BTC as a hedge - ETH has had a great run and BTC just broke all-time highs which typically means there's another sizable bull-run starting.

Also, as someone with almost 55 grand in bitcoin, I'll tell you it takes time before you get to the point where you don't give a shit about the price anymore. When I first bought BTC back in mid-2013 I told myself that I'm either going to watch this go to 0, or the moon, and basically convinced myself that the money was already gone the second I transferred it to my exchange. Even at these prices I feel no urge to cash out but I've been holding for 3 years now.
>>
>>2012704
I always thought I'd have weak hands, but surprisingly I stay calm and don't give a fuck whether it rises or falls.

Always remember, with a coin like this, even if it goes down, it will go up eventually. Whether that is in one week or 6 months. ETH should be long-term anyway, so there's no reason to fret. If you expect a downturn the only reason you sell should be to buy the dip and have more when you get back up to the current price.

ETH is for parking big sums anyway, for small 5 figures you can get a greater return by trading other coins short term.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.