[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

find a flaw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 0.jpg (48KB, 649x652px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
48KB, 649x652px
>use free vpn that belongs to your country
>create new email
>use both to purchase items that are either online or delivered somewhere that isnt your home from your own credit card
>chargeback
>profit
make sure the website isnt 3d secure tho. you cant chargeback that.
>>
this is so fucking shit bro, you aint make more than like 10k with this shit method and its done
>>
>>2011006
>>2011267
Yeah, at most you'll be able to do this once or twice before they get wise to your tricks and you go down for a few years for credit fraud.

Not worth it.
>>
>>2011267
belive it or not i made 30k in my countrys currency with it. the trick is to buy reselleable things and not chargeback until 89 days. then you do a chargeback of hundeds transactions and receive all back. if you dont know how to double or triple your money with this you are retarded
>>
>>2011284
You have a shit credit card then. Fraud detection would have kicked in and froze your card.
Then they would have investigated you for credit card fraud because its within their power and they dont need evidence for investigation.
Either way this is going to leave a black mark on your record and you will have a case file.
If you did it and it worked then chock it up to 3rd world conditions or pure luck.
Tldr huge red flags go up if you suddenly go crazy and start buying a huge amount of things on credit and you are retarded if they cant detect that a mile away.
>>
>>2011515
i did it in seperate banks, and i do live in the 3rd world. however you shouldnt be trying to find points to make this fail but find methods that will make it successful. banks arent your friend bro.
>>
>>2011526
>separate banks
They would have a case on you.
Banks share this type of information with each other.
Its mutual protection.
Im trying to protect people from falling for your roleplay and fucking themselves with federal lawsuits.
If you really want to steal money then just set up a card skimmer and pay a local kid to take the data home and bring it to you 3 days later.
>>
>>2011588
i would rather not fuck with other peoples money.
>>
>>2011591
They are just going to fight the charge.
Its exactly what you would have done to the bank except they cant trace it back to you.
>>
>>2011604
>they cant trace it back to you
lots of atm rats in my country get caught, however i havent seen a single chargebacker in the news.
>>
>>2011609
>never see it in the news
You also never read about bar fights or petty theft in the news.
That doesnt mean they dont get caught.
What it means is that its petty crime.
They get caught before they make a noteworthy amount of money.
Also if you get caught its because you are shit.
You do you man. Keep pretending you arent just spit balling ideas. Its pretty obvious that you have never done this before and you are purely trying to find out if you are a genius or not.
Just keep in mind that chargeback isnt a right. They can easily deny your chargeback if it looks fishy and even if it was truly stolen then you would have no recourse.
>>
>>2011588
>skimmers in 2017

Pos malware seems to be the rage these days.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.