[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Babby's first ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: pepe_ETH.jpg (33KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ETH.jpg
33KB, 360x360px
I remember...remember it as if it was today.

After holding BTC for 3 years I had just heard about Ethereum. It had just hit 4$. I saw the potential and bought about 1300+ ETH. E-mailed a programmer friend and asked to check it out, said it was interesting. He replied "yes, seems interesting, I will read about it later". Being the lazy, procrastinator fuck he is he never got around it.

Next thing I began doing was shilling /biz/. I was one of the first few people combining Pepe with ETH. Pic related is the first meme I created and started posting on /biz/. I will post some more in this thread.

Other people took over, starting posting more Pepe, more ETH, more DIP memes.

Well...look where we are now.
>>
File: BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg (291KB, 1666x1078px) Image search: [Google]
BUY_THE_DIP_GUIDE.jpg
291KB, 1666x1078px
This was when ETH had dipped a bit and all the retards on /biz/ were panicking while I heavily recommended to everyone to buy the DIP instead of losing their shit. This is exactly what I did.
>>
>>2010843
You heard about eth from me. I was shilling eth hard on /biz/ since it existed
>>
>It had just hit 4$

Latecomer.
>>
File: dipstead_release.jpg (178KB, 1900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dipstead_release.jpg
178KB, 1900x1080px
I remember making this for the Homestead release hype.

Thank you Pepe, you helped me meme into prosperity. I knew Universe worked in some strange ways. God Kek has proven it once again.
>>
File: 1458438178703.png (406KB, 1180x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458438178703.png
406KB, 1180x450px
Need to update this with rich pepe thanks to based Vitalik. Next up we ride on silicon valley and take down Zuckerjew and the Google boys.
>>
File: weekly_eth_dip.jpg (542KB, 1294x1004px) Image search: [Google]
weekly_eth_dip.jpg
542KB, 1294x1004px
At about 10 EUR per ETH I still said one should be buying the DIP while /biz/ were pissing their pants.

You could have been rich.
You should have listened.
>>
>>2010843
If this is real I have deep respect for you brother. Wish you could hit me up when you got anything new in the pipeline... Where did you find out about Ethereum? Keep posting nevertheless.
>>
>>2010861
This was the plan all along my friend
>>
Bought in around $5 maybe a year and a half ago and it was directly thanks to biz shilling. Did my DD and threw a few hundred in. Of course I wish I had done more but I'll take what I got!
>>
>>2010867
I actually found out about Ethereum on the ICO, but at that point I was still not sure it isn't a scam. I kept reading up on it and was only confident to invest when it hit about 4$.
>>
Bought at $2.30 in late January 2016. Basically, the perfect time to buy. (wish I had got there a week sooner though)
>>
File: pepe_progression.jpg (142KB, 1480x449px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_progression.jpg
142KB, 1480x449px
>>2010861
Did I do good?
>>
File: identifying_dip.jpg (116KB, 500x661px) Image search: [Google]
identifying_dip.jpg
116KB, 500x661px
>>2010895
Cool, how much are you holding?
>>
>>2010963
le upvote

still feel poor though because I aint withdrawing a cent till it hits 300
>>
holy shit, it had hit 81 USD.

It's a surreal type of feel
>>
File: retro.jpg (1MB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
retro.jpg
1MB, 2848x2136px
I know that memes will rightfully place Vitalik on the throne of 4chan's golden age, but I truly have Anons like you to thank for making me financially set for the rest of my life.

I have been waiting for these times since 2006 or so. Hard to believe.

Brings a tear to my eye.

And the story has only begun.
>>
>>2010843
thanks alot asshole. i would have bought in but with the volume of eth shill threads on the board i thought it was a bitbean tier scam.
i still got in at 46$ but better late than never i guess
>>
File: 1467926453224.png (28KB, 622x622px) Image search: [Google]
1467926453224.png
28KB, 622x622px
I was late to the party and bought in at around $30

Still making some neat profits, so I can only imagine how the early joiners feel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.