[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's something I can learn in 1 year and start out 12/h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ms.jpg (299KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
299KB, 1181x1181px
What's something I can learn in 1 year and start out 12/h
>>
>>2010814
Snipping crabs.
>>
>>2010814

crab stuff
>>
>>2010824
where do i get this at
>>
>>2010814
tech support. Most call centers I've worked at started 13/h

May even be able to get something going online.
>>
EMT-B. What I am right now. You can get your cert in around 2-3 months and then a lot of privates pay around 12-15 an hour. The nature of the job leads to plenty of overtime and the one I work at you earn 26 dollars an hour OT and when they really need people they'll offer around 45 an hour. With 16 hour shifts you can pull in a lot for what is essentially driving nearly 75% of the shift. That being said I'd be looking to keep climbing the ladder if I were you (RN school, medic school, med school etc.)
>>
>>2010878
The beach
>>
>>2010814
Pharmacy tech. Took maybe 6 months to get nationally certified and get my state license. Went from making 8 at first in retail to 17 an hour with benefits in a hospital. Not easy work though, very repetitive and accuracy is obviously needed. Making IVs is kinda fun though.
>>
>>2010814
Plumbing
>>
>>2010814
That's pretty much minimum wage
>>
>>2010987
how did you get a pharm tech job without tech experience? do they really hire people fresh out of being certified?
>>
>>2011208
Yes, but if you start out at 12 you most likely can advance quickly. Education for this doesn't cost much
>>
>>2011210
Yeah, in retail you get hired off the street to be a clerk usually. You then learn basics, study and take a test for the national cert (hospitals require it, so don't do the stupid state cert). Once you get your national cert you get your state license. Do some retail experience and try hard as fuck to get into hospital.
>>
>>2010814
Teaching.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.