[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I realized that a huge part of business is selling things.Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: salesman.jpg (79KB, 617x491px) Image search: [Google]
salesman.jpg
79KB, 617x491px
I realized that a huge part of business is selling things.Be it trying to sell your services to a client, closing a deal or just selling a product. How can I learn to be a good salesman?
>>
Salesmen are scum of the earth. Trust me, I made bank at a used car dealership until I realized what I was doing.
>>
>>2009947
Making money?
>>
>>2009947
Well, obviously they are and I hate them but I need to sell IT services and I realized to what horrible extent its about salesmanship.
>>
>>2009941
I'm in the same boat, apparently it all starts with 'reading' people, noticing the little things so you can assign a previsioned profile onto them and then tailor it based on what you realize latter.

Also, go into the archives and look up "Foxbro" he was a sales dude who wrote some great advice threads.
>>
just lie a lot
>>
>>2010025
Reading people is a huge part of it. You tailor your interaction with them based on the kind of person they are. Unreadable people exist but are rare.

You'll hate salesmen less when you start being one because you'll realize that the general public you are selling to are a big bunch of rude fucking morons that deserve to get taken advantage of. You will almost definitely start hating other people more, though.

t. salesman
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.