[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twitter or Snap stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: snapchat-vs-twitter.jpg (34KB, 468x256px) Image search: [Google]
snapchat-vs-twitter.jpg
34KB, 468x256px
People talking over at Yahoo finance's boards and news seem to be under the impression Twitter's stock is undervalued. Snap's stock is relatively new and might also have a decent potential for growth.

I'm thinking of buying around 5k$'s worth of stock on one of them tomorrow. What does /biz/ think ? Mistake?
>>
>>2009677
Neither. Buy Ethereum and hold it for a year and thank me later.
Snap has no revenue, twitter is a joke, and the only social media empire that exists is Facebook and it's only going to get bigger until they declare it a monopoly.
>>
They're both overvalued shit
>>
Snapchat is overvalued as shit.
They say twitter is over valued essentially to have something that popular and not be able to make it profitable, you'd have to be a complete retard, and theyve yet to realize that jack dorsey is a complete retard. In reality twitter is over valued as well cause theyre just gonna keep fucking us
>>
>>2009677
>social media
>undervalued
No, all overvalued shit, just look at their financial sheets, takes about 10 minutes to figure that out. Also for the sake of value investing, why would you be looking at companies that are likely to be replaced within 5-10 years, or do you believe that social media will not have evolved in 10 years time and Twitter is going to still exist? Because that's a pretty risky position to take considering how these sort of companies have worked in the past.
>>
>>2009684
>Neither. Buy Ethereum and hold it for a year and thank me later.
why would eth go up even more than it is?
who's buying it?
>>
Do NOT buy either of those stocks
what these two
>>2009685
>>2009757
said is essentially correct.
Just imagine how much time you or any normal friends spend on twitter. Now consider how much money you guys have spent because of Twitter and it's ads. Chances are that Twitter doesn't cause them or you to spend much money. Now imagine how much it costs Twitter for you to browse it and do all that.

Same thing with snapchat. Youtube is another example of this, in a different way.

I'm giving you free advice here:

1. Put it in a savings account at a bank that wouldn't fail if other big banks failed, as a security/safety cushion if you lose your job.
2. Just do the above, except when the stock market crashes put the money into a good mutual fund.
3. Use the money to make more money in some way.
>>
twitter and wait for them to sell the company
then dump
>>
>>2009799
Research it my man.
Its going to be 100 dollars before the end of June.
That's what, 33% profits?
Look into it.
Raiden, ENS, EEA, and then Metropolis at the end of June.
EEA announcements are going to be coming out bi-monthly as well.
Multi-billion dollar companies are beginning to gain tractions and aboard ship, development is increasing at an all time high, we are going to be the first blockchain to use the Lightning Network for near instantaneous transactions.
Ethereum has a much greater future than SNAP or TWTR.
Do your own research, don't just look at the ETH price.
Look at the underlying tech, value, and fundamentals.
You will be amazed at what's going to happen in the next fiscal year. Believe me.
>>
>operates at loss
>less than 3 dollars revenue per user
>easily replacable
>decent potential for growth
>>
File: 1493524518422.gif (80KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493524518422.gif
80KB, 250x250px
>>2009684
>>2009685
>>2009757
>>2009782
>>2009834

Thanks for the advice guys. You've talked me out of it. I'll probably put some of it into crypto and the rest into on of those ETF's that usually rise when there's a crash/ market correction (NUGT or something of the sort).

>>2009835
This is something to consider but I'll wait for now.
>>
>>2009799
People said the same thing when it was at $50. The news keeps getting better with eth
>>
None

Buy NMM this week before earnings, its going to fly high my guy.

get in this week
>>
>>2009853
I really wouldn't dabble into cryptos, I have a much larger bankroll than $5000 and even I won't gamble it.
>>
>>2009853
do not buy a 3x leveraged ETF as a long term hold...

buy GDX instead of NUGT
>>
>>2009895

Genuinely curious, why should they be avoided ? They seem to be pretty cheap right now so one would think they can only go up.
>>
>>2009911
they are meant for daytrading.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-advisors/082515/why-leveraged-etfs-are-not-longterm-bet.asp
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.