[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone is buying a lot of tiny amounts of POSW on YoBit right now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Someone is buying a lot of tiny amounts of POSW on YoBit right now.
>>
File: posw whale accumulation.png (33KB, 1312x462px) Image search: [Google]
posw whale accumulation.png
33KB, 1312x462px
Accumulation has begun. Sometimes you see big orders in between small ones. Shaky whales don't want to miss out.
>>
:) all these weak hands
>>
im not buying your bags :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>2009687
Good.

We don't want you.

The moon isn't for everyone.
>>
Other people are now boarding the train. People start to buy bigger amounts.
>>
>>2009749
Bruh this shit has already mooned just get out.
>>
I'm chilling with my 70% profit with SYS and 60% with RLC, and they're both not even done yet. I'm happy I didn't invest in posw or I wouldn't have made that money. If posw does moon this is the longest wait ever.
>>
>>2009797
There's plenty of things that have "mooned" already btc,eth,pivx,xrp. I could go on.

In this market you simply hold and your investment will go up.

It's posw's turn.
>>
>>2009900
There's literally no market like that ever in the history of ever.

But of course kek is on posw's side once again.
>>
>>2009900
IF you didn't buy at the high
>>
>>2009900

It was also Hilary's 'turn' to win the presidency and look how that turned out. MAGA
>>
>>2009950
This isn't politics senpai.

btw fuck Hillary

MAGA
>>
>>2009658
wow, someone is manipulating the order book so retards like you dont see the massive selling that's is happenning on a shitcoin. buy now
>>
>>2009900
Can't argue with triple doubles
>>
>>2009687
>he buys coins that are being pumped
this is why you are poor
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (303KB, 1592x2772px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
303KB, 1592x2772px
>>2009927
Right. Like that time BTC went all the way up to $1200, crashed to $150, and instead of buying for months, you spend months bashing it an calling it dead.

Or when ETH went all the way up to $20, and crashed to $5

Or when PIVX crashed from $0.5 to $0.1 cent

Or...

kys
>>
>>2009900
Praise kek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.