[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it worth investing in cryptos?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1404935834452.png (9KB, 274x290px) Image search: [Google]
1404935834452.png
9KB, 274x290px
I get all that "muh boat set sails to the moon, gains going through the roof", but how do you move money out of the market? What's worth 100k$ in BTC if you can only cash 100$/week?
How do you even know which cryptos to choose? There's no fundametal analysis in this. From what I gathered from this board you buy whatever and shill fuck out of it in hopes that someone will buy it.
>>
File: 1493100582612.jpg (5KB, 189x189px)
1493100582612.jpg
5KB, 189x189px
>>2009204
>if you can only cash 100$/week?
>>
>>2009279
Isn't that the limit on these exchange sites?
>>
>>2009475
No. Retart
>>
>>2009483
Ok, thats one question.
How about other?
>>
>>2009475
coinbase nigga
>>
>>2009509
It looks like they've got some kind of limit. Are there any other site that are limitless?
>>
>>2009523
There are tons of sites, just use several.
>>
>>2009780
Ok, let's assume I make copule of wallets on different sites. What's next?
How do you determine which coins you choose?
Is it pure technical analysis? Are there any fundamentals you can look at?

90% of threads talk about coins, yet no one seems to know how to make money off them.
>>
>>2009863

Its extremely speculative. you watch their reddits for big news, and look at github progress for fundamental analysis. Its surprisingly rare to find developers who seem committed to their blockchain project. If you find a coin with a good concept and consistent devs who communicate often with their communities, its probably worth investing in
>>
>>2009906

>good concept
>devs who communicate often with their communities

also for good examples of this look at ethereum, monero, and siacoin. They have all done well for me
>>
>>2009863
You read/research the coins

Half the coins being shilled here are low volume coins that are perfect for p&ds. Waves, Ethereum (and a good deals of its tokens) have great fundamentals (future), STRAT, and a few more
>>
>>2009906
>>2009919
>>2009920
Finally, some solid advice.
Thank you.
>>
>>2009938
Read Intelligent Investor and realize the same principles apply to crypto
>>
All you have to do is buy a random crypto that is not complete shit and you'll ride the bull wave that is currently happening. Nobody knows when it's going to stop but probably not today.
>>
>>2009945
Will do. I'm currently finishing Market Wizards.
>>
>>2009863
>90% of threads talk about coins, yet no one seems to know how to make money off them.

hahaahahahhaahah... just about everyone is making money off of them... the entire market is fucking skyrocketing... no matter which coin you buy, unless quick scams, if you hold, you profit simple.
>>
>>2009863
At the moment. Like 1% is not making money of altcoins. If you're not making any money on them, you must have less than 80 IQ. The entire market is skyrocketing. It's not that hard to follow the market.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.