[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books on forming a startup. I have 27,000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1493400288801s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1493400288801s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
What are some good books on forming a startup. I have 27,000 in bank and practically unlimited time and energy to do so.
>>
>>2008545
Don't read a book. First, think of a good, marketable idea.
>>
>>2008559
I have my idea already, I am just completely clueless as to how to implement it
>>
Where do you live?
Find out how to legally start up a company for starters, and what kind of taxes and regulations you will have to comply with.
Then, find a location and employees and get going.
>>
>>2008545
my book i just wrote,

Chapter 1, Major Gains:
buy eth, and hold for two years
>>
i have an idea for a startup. it's like a fitbit but for farts. let me know if you want in on this.
>>
>>2008582
I would say if OP has 27,000 that's more than enough to spend 2G in ETH. And see which avenue makes him more money in the least amount of time. Op, if you're a nocoiner, buy ETH with some of that zord
>>
>>2008545
take a shit idea, fundraise the hell out of it. then sell most of it at the top .retaining 10% rinse and repeat till you are satisfied with how much money you have and you want to be able to start and properly fund your true company.
>>
>>2008545
i'm only saying this cause u dont seem very passionate or confident about anything substantive, or you wouldn't be here asking questions, you would just do it and self educate from reliable sources and not a Japanese trolling board. however , that doesn't make my advice any less legitimate of a strategy.
>>
>>2008567
Read about your customer and the industry.
If it's a B2B idea understand how your potential customers make decisions, look at the industry, look at ways your idea could provide value and what kind of extended services you need to offer to sweeten the deal for them.

if it's consumer then start researching their lifestyle, start reading personal blogs from that demographic, look up on Google Scholar any marketing research about how they make their purchase decisions...

Once you know the market is there, and that it's accessible: then look into costings, phoning potential suppliers, doing estimates etc.

>>2008576
This too.
>>
SPEND $2K ON A SCAMCOIN AND $25k ON BECOMING A NULLO SO YOUR FAILGENES ARE DRIVEN AWAY
>>
zero to one by Peter thiel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.