[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This coin IS going to drop down to 3000 based on my analysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: poswcoin.png (25KB, 680x235px) Image search: [Google]
poswcoin.png
25KB, 680x235px
This coin IS going to drop down to 3000 based on my analysis and study of this coin. Screenshot this for 1 week from now. I have looked at the blockchain and have found several whales dumping as it was being shilled here on 4chan, even found some of their facebook pages (literally pajeets/tagalogs).
>>
File: oops.png (13KB, 602x179px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
13KB, 602x179px
>>2008495
Yup.

KEK
>>
>>2008495
I can't believe I got scammed by some poo in the loo pajeets. Sigh...
>>
>>2008495
you're saying price is manipulate by whales, which means the only way to know what they're going to do with the price is to know them and their intentions, yet you're basing your prediction on what analysis and study?
>>
>>2008495
proof of pajeets?
>>
>>2008749
>>2008769
I don't want to post other peoples photos from facebook on here, but all you have to do is google some of the slack usernames and do some basic sleuthing. Also, some of them posted screenshots revealing their wallet addresses. All you have to do is look at the blockchain and you realize these guys bought 500,000 posw coins a couple months ago for something like 2btc. They were able to shill it here and pump it up to where they can now slowly sell it for their 10x gain. I just talked with a guy that spent over $80k at the peak, kind of felt bad for him he sounded like a tech illiterate boomer who played into the hands of pajeets.
>>
>>2008919
I just hope it reaches 0.3-0.5$ so I can get out. I'm not going to wait for 1$ to let some poo get rich. No wonder it's being shilled here so much.
PoSWallet=Piece of Shit Wallet. Pajeets are going to poo on everyone.
>>
>>2009158
It's coded and developed by Americans retard

The slack pajeets are Greek though
>>
File: 1493540059951.png (821KB, 1898x917px) Image search: [Google]
1493540059951.png
821KB, 1898x917px
>>2008919
>>2009158
Get rekt niggers kek would never guide his followers into ruin or poo in the loos. This is some gay ass FUD larping
>>
I would rather buy Bitbean
>>
>>2008919
>I don't want to post other peoples photos from facebook on here
Right..

Also, you haven't said why the coin would drop to 3000.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.