[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Gnosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Gnosis-1024x193.png (49KB, 1024x193px) Image search: [Google]
Gnosis-1024x193.png
49KB, 1024x193px
>>
>>2008420
>devs hold over 90% of supply.

and they say that posw and bitbean is a scam..
>>
Waiting to buy it on poloniex. ITs gonna explode in price in the coming weeks and months.
>>
>>2008424
>redditor
What matters ar ethe coins sold.
Buy a brain son.
This is why all official bodies calculate market cap according to coin circulating not the potential other coins to be sold in the future.
>>
>>2008432
>implying ((they)) can't just dump half of their stack and crash the price.

predictions are a sham
>>
>>2008438
And why would "they" do that? they would lose all respect and the project they have been working for years.
>>
>>2008438
from what I read it's locked up in an eth smart contract for a year.

My concern is that they seem to be able to leverage that on the WIZ coin offering from the same company.
https://blog.gnosis.pm/introducing-the-gnosis-tokens-gno-and-wiz-5295a65c3822
>>
>>2008505
yeah the coins are already in the contract.
ATM there are about 400k coins lol. worth about 15 mil. get ready for liftoff.
>>
>>2008432
>>2008438
Found the idiot ICO buyer that always shills in these threads. You fucked up buddy, don't try to rope other people into your foolishness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.