[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all agree they're a bubble, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: photo.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
5KB, 400x400px
We all agree they're a bubble, right?
>>
>>2008366
It's not a bubble, it's just over valued since retard redditers who have delusional ideas about green energy are throwing money at Elon. No investor in their right mind would put money into that shit show of a company.
>>
>>2008381
He's the only hope we've got right now :(
>>
>>2008366
Hard to say. I think they're overvalued but they have potential to literally take over the electric cars & semis markets.

The premiums they could charge would be insane too. Servicing/upgrading a Tesla could turn into monopoly for them. Even if they break even on their cars, they could license charging stations and sell a fuckton of expensive batteries/upgrades.

Haha goy, your Teslas getting to the 5 year mark, buy our newest version $6000-10K battery and it'll extend its range and run like new!

You want the new dashboard? $5000 and well install it for you.
>>
>>2008366
Elon musk is arguably the biggest fucking welfare queen that's ever lived. I mean I'd kill for the amount of money he's got but still... I wouldn't invest in him.
>>
>>2008388
>Hard to say. I think they're overvalued but they have potential to literally take over the electric cars & semis markets.

How, when they fucking give away all their R&D in the name of "progress"

Elon Musk is fucking his investors in order to help "humanity"
>>
>>2008388
Everything we hear about the Model 3 makes it sound like a trainwreck. If the Model 3 flops (which I think it will) then they're completely fucked
>>
I love him and hate him.

Love him because he is the symbolism of the hypocrisy of the American Dream.

Hate him because he barely pays his workers, and the fact that redditards and r/futurology circlejeck him like he's Jesus Christ reincarnated into a South African.
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (65KB, 1577x245px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
65KB, 1577x245px
>>2008470
kek I just checked r/futurology out and here's the first 3 posts, Elon is another reddit meme just like Neil Degrasse Tyson and Bill Nye
>>
If the new model is anything other than a stellar success,

then this baby going down.
>>
same deal as IBM, Apple and Facebook:
CIA fronts to distribute the new population control tech
Honestly probably a decent long term investment, considering they probably have some cool battery tech to release yet.
>>
>>2008388
>I think they're overvalued but they have potential to literally take over the electric cars & semis markets.
That's the essence of Tesla's market cap: the price shows that investors believe it's not just potential, but a sure thing.

But as we have seen with Brexit, investors don't know shit about the wider world.

>>2008409
>How, when they fucking give away all their R&D in the name of "progress"
Distribution network, Brand, and manufacturing prowess. The technology is irrelevant, the important part is being able to build the cars and having access to customers.

Incidentally, this is why I think Tesla won't make it or will need to drastically pivot on their core operations: because with Google and Apple getting into autonomous driving and batteries available from multiple suppliers I think they have no edge over the traditional car manufactures: chassis manufacturing in EV is the same with ICE powertrains, and the Toyotas, and Fords, and GMs of the industry can outproduce Tesla massively.

As Sergio Marchionne said: "Apple and Google can buy out GM with their petty cash" that's why he's not afraid of Tesla.
>>
>>2008796
Didn't mean to write "outproduce" I meant they have volume and scale Tesla can't match
>>
>>2008366
You're a bubble.
>>
>new tech
>"genius" visionary
>surging past contemporaries

a tale as old as the stock exchange
>>
Unlike most others, Elon is selling a vision, not a product. Most people find that vision so appealing that they will jump on his train even if the product is subpar, as long as there's forward momentum.

Elon is the Star Citizen of business world.
>>
It might not be a profitable investment but it a good investment on the inside
>>
Might not be a profitable investment but it's good investment
>>
Automation of transportation is going to fuck the American worker even more.

Truck driving is the last bastion of hope for a high school graduate without a college degree in this country. If semi-trucks become automated, those people are doomed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.