[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wealth comes from within.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wealth.jpg (9KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
wealth.jpg
9KB, 309x163px
Wealth comes from within.
>>
>>2008147
Amen, I say this because I am poor
>>
File: 1490224334470.jpg (557KB, 1726x1354px) Image search: [Google]
1490224334470.jpg
557KB, 1726x1354px
>>2008147
>>2008193
Wealth comes from serving the wealthy and destroying ineffeciency
>>
This is true. Material goods make life more comfortable though.
>>
>>2008147
If you think about being rich, the universe will conspire to bring it to you as you become like a giant magnet and the Law of Attraction will make you richer than your wildest dreams
>>
>>2008147
>2010
>be me, working a shit job washing cars at small used car dealership
>owner is a total psycho from Iran
>net worth of a $250k
>drives around in his jeep wrangler ALL FUCKING DAY patrolling and looking for people slacking off
>gets out and zips through the shop like the tazmanian devil barking orders at people left and right
>"HEY do this" "HEY can you do that?" "HEY get it done" "HEY don't do that" "HEY why is the heat on, its cold? is no cold..." "HEY turn that light off" "HEY where is mop? go get mop now!"
>9:14pm everyone gone except me and him
>still driving around making sure no one is trying to steal anything from the lot

>be me giving commercial sales presentation at chrysler/jeep/dodge/ram dealership
>owner is a psycho from Iran
>net worth of a $250,000,000 (no joke)
>drives around in one of his SRT8 jeep grand cherokees ALL FUCKING DAY patrolling and looking for people slacking off
>gets out and zips through the shop like the tazmanian devil barking orders at people left and right
>"HEY do this" "HEY can you do that?" "HEY get it done" "HEY don't do that" "HEY why is the heat on, its cold? is no cold..." "HEY turn that light off" "HEY where is mop? go get mop now!"
>9:14pm everyone gone except me and him
>still driving around making sure no one is trying to steal anything from the lot

He has this drive... that no one has. No one. His family life is non existent. He lives eats and breaths his money. And when revenue comes in, he puts it back into expansion EVERY time. He stays up til 4am every morning browsing auction sites... buying shit cars that are worth like 4 grand... to make like 400 dollar profit... he's a madman. And that's why hes fucking filthy rich.

That's why he's wealthy.

But I look at that... and know I would never want that life.
>>
>>2008147
>>2008223
I believe! Material beings need material wealth, God offers his material rewards for good deeds!
>>
>>2009733
>for good deeds
>implying a supreme power cares about human affairs

It comes as a recognization of the universal laws and following they're obedience.

To whatever force that created the universe all things are good because all things are it. Its the humans that stand in the middle with limited knowledge that creates a dualistic nature of all there is "good and evil".
>>
>>2009768
>following they're obedience
Following in accordance to those laws
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.