[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn more about crypto, economy in general, and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: prince pepe the eleventh.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
prince pepe the eleventh.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
How do I learn more about crypto, economy in general, and how to discern between shit and good /biz/ advice?
Newfag here.

>10 days ago everyone excited about POSW
>learning about pump and dumps but this coin actually looks like it has some use unlike bitbean or doge or most coins currently sold at POSWallet
>buy some at an average of 14.5k sat (though part of it at as high as 18k because it was rapidly rising again - so maybe not exactly an ath but still pretty high)

Now, I'm not selling it and I don't necessarily think it isn't going to rise to a new ATH, but ever since the dip there's been a copious amount of mockery and bulling here, as if the place suddenly drastically changed its sympathies.

Some of the people genuinely believe it was a pump and dump and mock POSW holders for having bought high and keeping their bags now that it's dipped. But at the same time I'm seeing the entire board spammed with eth moon threads where people openly advocate buying at the ATH. Now, I know that ETH is a more established coin, but IMO the situation is analogous to that from the time of POSW's first rise.

Now I wonder: how many people advocating crypto here do it because they want to profit on pumping and dumping it and how many because they genuinely see the potential in the coin.

All of this has led me to believe that one should be cautious with trusting anyone here. The question is, how do you guys assess what coins are profittable to invest in, aside for /biz/, analysing charts, visiting developer's webpage and perhaps expanding your general economics knowledge?
>>
>>2007643
>how do you guys assess what coins are profittable to invest in, aside for /biz/, analysing charts, visiting developer's webpage and perhaps expanding your general economics knowledge?

Are there other ways?
>>
POSW still has plenty of potential and future, don't worry.

/biz/ cares about quick pump and dumps, and tells everyone to buy the ATH of coins and laughs at coins in a low and tells people to forget them. It's the opposite of good advice and basic investing principles.
>>
>>2007643
After you've been here a while it's quite easy to see through all the screeching shills.

I've seen it a couple times with ETH now.

"OMG ETH IS THE FUTURE"
Then nobody mentions ETH for months
"OMG HE DIDN'T BUY ETH"
The silence again for months

and now we have screechers again, and in a few weeks they will go silent for a while.

Bascially most of this board is just a reaction to the price, you can know ETH has risen by looking at the chart without any annoying 16 year olds excited that they made 30% on their $100 investment.
>>
Hang in there OP. We are still in the beginning of POSW. Some people have taken profits after the dividend got issued last night. No big deal. The ride is just beginning.
>>
/biz/ just cares about making money, and bragging about how much they made. The technology behind the coins doesn't matter unless it can also generate hype, because that is the main factor in driving up the value of coins very quickly. Ethereum gets a good amount of attention here, because it's one of the few coins to get backing by large corporations, and not just one but a lot which makes it very stable and gives it loads of attention anywhere that deals with crypto.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.