[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POSW is going to go back up right? R-right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0144.png (550KB, 1024x938px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0144.png
550KB, 1024x938px
POSW is going to go back up right?

R-right?
>>
>>2007479
No anon, you were dumb enough to enter yet another pyramidal scam and now you will lose it all. You were last on the train and you will dearly pay for it. The first people find about new thing secretly and not from a 4chan or likes. You are just here to pay them.and lose your life savings or whatever.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (73KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
73KB, 540x511px
RIGHT?
>>
>>2007487
I don't think POSW is a scam

In fact it will probably moon hard in May.
>>
>>2007479
be strong.

We moon soon.
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
Stop buying niche coins for fucks sake, they will NEVER be worth anything

bitbean, bitbay, posw, literal scamcoins, only poorfags and pajeets shill them because they are cheap af and they can get tens of thousands, if not millions of them and hope they reach 1$ or something one day

im sure you will get your money back, unless you bought at ATH, one day

i'd just sell now and get unto the eth train before it leaves for good
>>
Sorry kid no refunds
>>
>>2007496
Mooning. People think thats jow you make it... welp lads. I am out.
>>
New features to be announced in next 24hrs, admin confirmed.
>>
>>2007519
Getting fed with expectations...
Ahahhababba
>>
File: IMG_0146.jpg (33KB, 750x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0146.jpg
33KB, 750x223px
>>2007519
Yupp, including an ICO
>>
>>2007487
>pyramidal scam
it's not a scam you fucking retard
>>
>>2007504
>don't buy at ATH
>but go and throw your money in ETH at the ATH
POSW does have its use and how is it a scam?
>>
>>2007504
>put it in ETH at the all time high

The /biz/ buy high sell low strategy is hilarious
>>
>>2007543
its tied to a no-name crypto exchange with integrated staking pool, you must be braindead if you buy into a coin that's being controlled by a shit exchange

>dont buy at an ATH

Ethereum is the exception, it has proven countless times to be worth buying at an ATH, just look at the previous months

>18$ ATH
>24$ ATH
>37$ ATH
>50$ ATH
>70$ ATH

it does this because ethereum has an actual use and value, and it gets a lot of media attention

posw is a pennycrypto and a nice coin, it might hit 1$ in a few years, but thats that
>>
>>2007563
niche*
>>
The the dividends already pay out?
>>
>>2007571
They did. It was a surprisingly good return
>>
Ethereum's Casper will make many of the current POS coins staking on POSW obsolete.

If you believe Ethereum will fail then buy POSW.

If you think Ethereum will succeed then don't buy POSW.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.