[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think ETH can hit 250$ during the summer? I kinda need it to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Do you think ETH can hit 250$ during the summer? I kinda need it to
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (303KB, 1592x2772px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
303KB, 1592x2772px
No, it's too late to get rich from ETH.

Buy POSW and go x10.
>>
yes, definitely possible
>>
>>2006180
No. It might MIGHT make it to 80$. This bubble is faltering. People are beginning to realize it's a bubble and their risk sense it tingling.

I was in long enough to make some money. Now, I'm out. The bubble will pop. I'll use some of my funds to pick up some of the pieces. Then, I can wait again, invest with the other part of my money, and make more money.
>>
>>2006198
lol do you have any idea how the market works or are you just pulling your speculations out of thin air? bubble popping lol laughable, i bet you bought bitbeans or posw
>>
File: Garden.jpg (504KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Garden.jpg
504KB, 1024x768px
>>2006180
No.
It will reach ~ 100€ ~120$ by the end of spring
Then it will correct back to 70 - 80€
Then no one knows.
Source: my ass
You're welcome
>>
>>2006180
>No, it's too late to get rich from ETH.
>
>Buy POSW and go x10.
You're an idiot. Ethereum is the future. Do your research instead of being a pump cuck
>>
>>2006204
There's lower risk in buying POSW at the bottom and waiting for a pump than hoping ETH hits 3 figures.
>>
File: 1209160402658.png (222KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1209160402658.png
222KB, 640x480px
>>2006180
>ETH Monopoly

GO TO MOON
DO NOT PASS GO
DO NOT COLLECT 200 POSW
>>
>all these cucks downplaying ETH when it's gonna moon even fucking HARDER I'm a couple days when it becomes an alphabay payment option on the 1st.

All this good news plus an imminent BTC hardfork points to at least $1000 ETH by the end of the year.
>>
>>2006198
This is one of those comments you read in the future and laugh at. I'm gonna screenshot it.
>>
eth is just a copy paste of bitcoin, once vitalik becomes a transgender feminist and renames his coin to equality coin and uses it to fund neutering of white straight males it will die down

1 eth = 1 cent in 3 months

SELL NOW, buy BITCOIN instead

im inside a massive whale group and i know this, also i browse r/btc and r/bitcoinmarket, i know my shit

thank me later boi
>>
>>2006279
>this entire post

3/10 made me laugh
>>
>>2006279
kek
>>
>>2006207
Better potential profits, yeah.
Less risk, no.
Ethereum is an innovative project backed by serious businesses, a foundation and a dev team. It's relatively safe to keep your ETH for long term (>1year) Meanwhile POSW is an incremental project with no guaranties, a meh dev team, and a lot of hype. A lot of things can happen to this coin, you never know (Exchange delist/boycot , competitors, scam, bug, dev ragequit, volume drop...)
>>2006244
ETH = 1000000000000000000$
Not realistic.
For this to happen we would need a perfectly working (secure/decentralized) PoS, a catastrophic hardfork on BTC, and a decision to cap the ETH supply.
The three are realistic expectations but they will not take place by the end of the year. And 1000$ ETH is best flippening case scenario and perfect Ethereum developpement/adoption
At this point, any estimate beyond two or three months is pure shill/FUD out of the ass
>>
File: 1474585237821.jpg (80KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
1474585237821.jpg
80KB, 1024x624px
>>2006279
>im inside a massive whale

Just like me inside your momma last night
>>
>>2006279
>im a massive whale
>browse r/btc r/bitcoinmarket
>actually posts on half chan
>>
No, but it's possible it will hit $250 by the end of the year.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.