[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beginner Shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Wohnungsideen.jpg (121KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
Wohnungsideen.jpg
121KB, 700x988px
So, I just created a Wallet and got Mist running, just downloading the Blockchain for ETH so far. But how the fuck do i buy them? Have 1000 bucks to invest, but how do i buy them? and the most important thing: How do i sell them off to get the money back into my bank account?

>Pic ultra unrelated
>>
>>2006030
coinbase.com
>>
>>2006030
You have to be extra retarded not to be able to Google this shet and find out about coinbase. Extra bonus points for not figuring out how to buy since the site is normie friendly
>>
>>2006044
which has after a short google search a terrible Review on many sites. I kinda got the hang how to get ETH into my wallet, but how the fuck do i get th ETH into $ back into my bank account?
>>
>>2006065
You sell your eth/btc gains on kraken.
>>
And coinbase doesnt let me sell in my country which is germany...
>>
>>2006065
Same way you bought...
Deposit back into coinbase either Bitcoin or ether and sell. Automatically gets transfer to your bank account
>>
>>2006088
God, I would love to have a FAQ/Wiki like /fit/ has on this board. Wanna get in on the riches and have a "Do this and that you stupid retard"-Tutorial
>>
>>2006030
thats a really cute little house i wish i had something like that in the middle of the woods surrounded by barbed wire and landmines.
>>
Srsly, added 0.7 ETH to my wallet, but cant really make out to freakin sell this shit to get it back into my Bank account
>>
File: 1491372527524.jpg (73KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491372527524.jpg
73KB, 627x480px
>>2006251
Shut the hell up
>>
I can't remember for the life of me the website, you posted your 'product', 'app' or website on it and you sell the rights to it, code, etc - does anyone know what this is?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.