[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too late into the cryptowagon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin-fpga-mining-rig.jpg-.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-fpga-mining-rig.jpg-.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>tfw first head of BTC back in 2012
>thought it was some scam and shrugged it off
>kinda not worried about student loans because parents
>spent all savings to buy new car which should've been able to buy a few hundred BTCs
>fast forward in 2017
>learn more about BTCs
>regret not investing savings on BTC back when it was less than 100$
>1BTC == 1000$
fuck
>>
>yes, let's mourn the past, that will surely make us rich!
There are still mad gainz to be made you dingus
>>
Everyone here has a story like that. Luckily you're just in time for the era of alt coins. Have a look at alt coin market cap graph at coinmarketcap. It's time to make that money you missed out on earlier.
>>
>tfw mom has a $2 mil portfolio she's not even touching
>mostly in bonds and boring safety stocks
>>could never in a million years convince her that crypto currency even exists and is something you could invest in

I'm gonna miss the ride
>>
>>2005891
>>2005892
Ya'll guys realize that it's too expensive to buy BTCs now right? There's no way I can afford that 1300$. I barely even have a hundred bucks on my bank account.
>>
>>2005929
retard. you don't buy shares it's not like stocks. you buy 0.005 bitcoin if you want it doesn't matter
>>
>>2005944
Sorry, I'm new to this cryptocurrency. I was regretting most of the time rather than reading about how to's on cryptocurrency.

>you buy 0.005 bitcoin if you want it doesn't matter
So, automatically convert a few hundred backs to BTC huh. Jesus, that's fucking neat.
>>
>>2005951
What?

Nobody here fucking thinks in terms of being able to buy 1 or 2 or three. It's "i invested 150 in bitcoin. by what percentage will it increase?" You can invest 1/1000 of a cent in bitcoin if you want. This is true for all cryptocurrencies.

If you're this new, it'll be a few months before you're able to turn a profit with crypto though. You just dont' know how to do it yet.
>>
>>2005961
I know

>If you're this new, it'll be a few months before you're able to turn a profit with crypto though.
That's why it's better to start buying now before before it reaches 2000$ by the end of the year.
>>
>>2005951
Newest newfag I ever knew
>>
>>2005951

Don't make fun of this guy, this is probably how 99% of normies think about btc or any crypto. That's why I'm bullish on ICN, if normies can go to a website and buy crypto like an index fund the same as they could with Vanguard or Charles Schwab it'll be a game changer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.