[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have $100. What do I do with it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: coin thingy.jpg (85KB, 822x462px) Image search: [Google]
coin thingy.jpg
85KB, 822x462px
I have $100. What do I do with it?
>>
>>2005650
shitcoins
>>
>>2005650
Buy a broom and dustpan and put an ad on craigslist saying you will sweep somones entire house for $11/ an hour
>>
1. Make c-cex account
2. Buy XBY
3. Wait a couple of months
4. Get yourself a brand new lambo
>>
>>2005650
nothing.
>>
buy some kneepads
>>
>>2005700
in Borzalom we trust
>>
>>2005700
Is XBY really the best bet? What's this POSW thing everyone's talking about?
>>
Go to a local massage parlour and give the chick a 50 dollar tip
>>
>>2005700
Anon I made c-cex account but how do I deposit my money from credit card to it? plz help
>>
bump for help
>>
>>2006009
As far as I know you can't. Go buy some bitcoins from elsewhere and transfer it.
>>
>>2005650
You buy yourself the book "security analysis" and a comfortable chair to read it in.
You then read all 800 odd pages and make sure you understand everything, have the Internet handy so you can look up anything you do not understand. Get yourself some complimentary books such as "the intelligent investor" and finance lexicons etc.. Remember you are on the internet and like to roleplay as pirate. After you have done all that and assuming you are unfamiliar with investing play a stock trade simulation game, there are dozens available, this will allow you to put what you have learned to the test without actually risking capital (however do act as if your virtual capital is the most important thing to you in the world and take this exercise serious, do not dump your virtual wallet on Disney stock with a "lol whatever"). When you feel like you know what you are doing start investing for real, then in 10 years time you can thank your past you for buying those books and educating yourself.

Alternatively you could dump your entire 100 dollars on low cap cryptocurrency #482 and pray for it to moon. When it doesn't moon you simply dismiss the affair with "it was only 100 dollars anyway" and repeat the process the next month on a different cryptcur while still knowing 0 about investing.

Alter-alternatively you could go to your local gambling parlor and hope for the best, as that is pretty much what you would be doing with a 0 understanding of cryptocurrency investment "strategy".
>>
>>2005942
It's all (surprise surprise) speculation, that and Anons thinking that when cryptos are extremely cheap the only way is up forgetting about possibilities of it going lower still or it just plodding along at the same price in the land of the forgotten.

Mr market is there to serve you, not to guide you, yet God forbid should anyone here remember that.
>>
>>2006009
well you can buy bitcoin from credit card on Waves lite client. Its bit expensive to buy out of credit card and first purchase can be done for no more than 50 $( then it scales up to unlimited) but its option and its easy
>>
>>2005650
Buy PIVX and start staking.

Thank me later.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.