[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POSW Dividends = 0.25% WTF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: posw divdidends.png (880KB, 1189x569px) Image search: [Google]
posw divdidends.png
880KB, 1189x569px
So all this hype to get 0.25% in distributed dividends? Should we laugh now?

I Had 25k coins stacking and got "paid" 62.5 POSW dividends ahahaha

If you didn't noticed your "payment" maybe because it's so low you barely noticed it.
>>
>>2005399
Complaining about something that was free.
>>
I already sold once I heard it was made by bitbeaners.
>>
>>2005399
The dividend amount isn't just to do with how much posw you have. It also is relative to how much business the exchange is doing. The exchange is relatively new so it is expectedly not too huge a return. If it actually takes off you are in a great spot though. Retard.
>>
>>2005409
>>2005405

But as off this days broke records in volume, all this hype to get 0.25%? Go shill this s"#$# to another retard then.
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>2005409

>POSW bag holder calling someone else a retard

How does it feel seeing every alt go up today except little ol' ponzi coin?
>>
it was painfully obvious in every POSW thread that it was the same group of people sitting in a discord with plans to reply to each other's posts (always response times of 1 minute) to hype it up, it's helpful to be able to recognize this obvious shilling so you don't invest in these memecoins
>>
>>2005399
Just wait a year and see how much you make then.
>>
>>2005417

Nobody saw the % of dividends yet because it was mentioned briefly in their slack and it's so low people barely notice it.

Wait for majority to wake up and soon start to realize they already got paid this low ammount and you will see where the price goes.
>>
>>2005429

Warms my heart still seeing little naive anons gripping onto the hope of $1 posw, the developers are a joke and the look and fee of the site only makes you wonder what the security is like. Pumps over kiddos.
>>
>>2005434

My guess is they aint naives but they are traped bag holders with no volume to cash out and now realizing their golden opportunity to sell at 20k as passed.
>>
>>2005421
That's some pretty perceptive anti shill defenses you have. I fell for it and lost $100. Whatever drop in the bucket compared to my ETH gains.
>>
>>2005422

Yes goyim, wait until next year when I've dumped my bag and have spent your money on a house in the carribean.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.