[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Posw will never moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>>
>>2005197
Anyone who fell for this at least learned a lesson
>>
>>2005197
You must be salty.

Nice fud tho
>>
File: 1463407995488.jpg (21KB, 312x345px) Image search: [Google]
1463407995488.jpg
21KB, 312x345px
>mfw convincing coinlets to buy into the POSW meme since I knew they'd lose money
>>
File: 1492054704152.jpg (13KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1492054704152.jpg
13KB, 350x334px
>>2005200
Yes I am

I bought into Posw when it was around 5k satoshis, then bought some more around 9k.
It made me a profit, im thankfull for that.

But what made me salty was the fact that they a nice concept (I looked past the red flags).
PoS for poor people, investing in an exchange.
But more and more red flags started to show.
Delisting Pivx was the last straw.

I felt betrayed.
Hello darkness my old friend.

So this is me getting back at them and saving a few naive anons in the process.
>>
>>2005215
i feel the same way. it honestly sucks that they delisted pivx. Its an amazing concept that normies love. I'm still holding and bought at dips so we will see in a few weeks
>>
>>2005215
>>2005220
Can you explain why they delisted PIVX and why it's a red flag?

Isn't PIVX just another altcoin that recently mooned a little. A fork of DASH or something
>>
>>2005222
nice trips. also, i think its because its a coin with a huge community following. (shows how strong marketing can be even for a fork of dash). Since its a coin with a loyal following, people got mad
>>
File: 2a6.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
2a6.png
260KB, 563x542px
>>2005197

Every morning I wake up to have a nice coffee and biscuit, then proceed to the POSW slack to harass the dumb ass greek admins with FUD and threats.

I will do my very best to stop this train from ever going over 20k again, just for the sake of lulz.

Inb4 no coiner I bought at 5k sold at 18k like a non retarded person would do
>>
File: PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png (178KB, 1598x2258px) Image search: [Google]
PatternOfSubDollarCoinPrePump.png
178KB, 1598x2258px
Good goy, keep selling.
>>
>>2005245
>unwarranted self importance: the post: the movie
>>
>>2005245
Hey there cryptoneet
>>
>>2005222
>Isn't PIVX just another altcoin that recently mooned a little. A fork of DASH or something

Yeah, PIVX is DASH without all the bullshit and premine. +everyone can stake PIVX and earn profits, not only the richfags.
>>
>>2005245
I'm holding in preparation for the moon tbqh.
>>
>>2006343

Yes Pivx. Pivx TO THE MOON. But really, it is a tool of the NWO. You'd be nuts not to hold at least 1000 Pivx
>>
>>2005222
>why they delisted PIVX
There was a change to the rewards for PIVX and they didn't want people bitching that they made less staking on POSWallet than on their own machines. They are relisting it as soon as they get a masternode pool working.

>why it's a red flag?
It's not. It's actually the opposite of one, because scammers wouldn't delist a major coin.
>>
>>2005215
I remember reading similiar post in the past
hmm...
>>
how will POSW ever pump again ? polo and bittrex will never list it and other exchanges dont have enough vol.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.