[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IOC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0224.png (130KB, 634x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0224.png
130KB, 634x486px
Anyone looking into IOC? Polo news help with having a good price point to buy in atm.
>>
>>2004348
Anyone?
>>
>>2004348
Deadcoin my dude
>>
>>2004348

IOC is still in active development, it had grown organically as development progressed but it suffered a slight blow after the Polo announcement.

It is only stagnant because it has very low speculators manipulating the price. People in the coin world do not get that these wallets need to be able to be open and used to create commerce so that the average everyday person can use them. If that is not made true, coins will go nowhere except the exchanges to be speculated on.

Mass adoption through ease of use is the only path for coins to make it in the world, otherwise they are just play things for geeks and piggy banks for smart whales.

IOC is a currency, and right now we are in the stages of currency for blockchain technology. We are already seeing the first signs of a vaporware bubble where we have all these disruptive ideas, but the tech is still 10 years away before it is truly ready for wide scale adoption.

So at the end of the day when speculative bubbles pop, only those which are able to sustain real value will be left, which is what IOC aims to archive through it's innovative wallet ecosystem.
>>
>>2004978
I was talking to Joel... DIONs in a month or less. I've been stocking up
>>
>>2005381
>DIONs

What is it and why should we care?
>>
>>2005403
IOC is developing the DIONS wallet (decentralized input/output name system) to completely revolutionize the way cryptocurrency is used. It uses aliases instead of hashcodes, which simplifies transactions, much like the world-wide-web did for IP address navigation.

Also, with the HTML5 wallet, it opens the door to mainstream DAPP creators, as well as having encrypted messaging.

The daily volume is increasing, with a consistent uptrend. It's up about 25% for the month, with plenty of room to gain momentum.

Other than the dip cause by Polo, its a good time to jump in.
>>
>>2005403
So basically it makes wallets easier to use and make transactions normie friendly using actual usernames or aliases rather than a long hash. Plus blocks are 60 seconds and ioc transfers are incredibly fast.

The currency in general can confirm signstures for data prgs, alias, identity storage, and encrypted messaging.
>>
>>2005403

Because it's not antother neckbeard eco-chamber wallet where you have to be tech literate to use.

Blockchain is missing a huge important factor to bring us to the next level and that's adoption through ease of use, we have all these new technologies but what really useful case does the average man/business man see in them. We need tools for today, currencies with wallets adapting to the influx of different spectrum of adopters.

IOC is still in development and it will be for the next year or two, till then I don't think we will see a hell of a lot regarding price, IOC is a very organic grower, which is great for when the speculation bubble goes *pop*.
>>
>>2005458
That's why its best to diversify and just hodl IOC, especially with the Polo delisting bringing price down, its a good time to accumulate. Plus the staking rewards are solid, 2-3% returns every week.
>>
>>2005476
Anyone do this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.