[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you have sold your cryptocurrency into USD/CAD whichever,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0323.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
So you have sold your cryptocurrency into USD/CAD whichever, how do you bring it back to your bank and if it's a huge quantity how do you explain them?
Is it going to be taxed?
>>
>>2003358
Bump
>>
>>2003358
>Is it going to be taxed?
Yes
>>
>>2003358
Once you sell it back to fiat, it will be automatically be sent to the bank tied to your account. Probably won't say shit because most exchanges have a monthly withdrawal. You won't automatically get tax unless you reported yourself
>>
File: UnserGeld.jpg (42KB, 390x276px) Image search: [Google]
UnserGeld.jpg
42KB, 390x276px
In case you are a german, if you hold a wallet with your bitcoins for more than a year then you dont pay taxes there.

p.s. mfw
>>
You have to launder your drug money, fuckstick.
>>
It won't be an issue because the exchange will never let you cash out any meaningful amount
>>
In the USA at least they start asking questions at like $10k
>>
>>2003375
Source pls
>>
>>2003378
Elaborate?
>>
You'll be fine under 10k, but after that they need to file a transaction report. If you do multiple transactions like that, they will flag your account. Just tell the truth and you'll be fine, it wouldn't be the weirdest deposit I've seen come in desu
>>
>>2003578
Thank you fellow bankman
So let's say I got my crypto in an exchange and have sold them, how do you transfer to your bank exactly? I'm talking about polo or kraken
I am a leaf btw.
And do you people seriously trust these exchanges with your ID?
>>
>>2003378
>This fuckng meme
Split between Kraken and Coincuck you can easily pull out several k per day.

>>2003747
The major exchanges are pretty trustworthy.
>>
File: AverageCoinerPurchase.jpg (554KB, 1604x985px) Image search: [Google]
AverageCoinerPurchase.jpg
554KB, 1604x985px
>>2003563
Just another salty nocoiner thinking this is still 2012.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.