[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Freelancing Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (10).jpg (8KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
8KB, 310x163px
/biz/ what's the best job to freelance online if you're pretty smart but have no experience/skills?
Is transcription a meme?

I want to freelance from home as part of my transition from wage slaving.
>>
>>2002546
I've read that web development is good money, but you need to actually know skills for that. Also, there you're competing with programming majors.
>>
Bump
Please help me escape from the wagecuck life
>>
>>2002546

If your native language isn't English, there is good money being made in translation. Just google English to language translator or whatever and sign up on all of the sites that appear.
>>
You need skills to freelance
>>
File: 1483576129342.jpg (43KB, 479x530px) Image search: [Google]
1483576129342.jpg
43KB, 479x530px
>>2002546
Just make a account and say you do all stuff you can do on fiverr, but make a page for every task so you seem specialiced.

If you reseve a order buy from a cheaper fiver guy the task, do nothing an earn money

But you have to buy good reviews, so the customers will pick you over the other freelancers you pay, since they think the other are scam and you are serious due your good raitings and the slighty higher price is worth it.
>>
>>2002546
Build web applications and software. This is the best use of your time. Even if you miserably fail trying to get a business off the ground, you will pick up valuable skills and can just get a job.

The problem with doing pajeet tier work like transcription, SEO, dropshipping, etc.. is that there is too much competition. The best use of your time will be to develop new technologies, not to do what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>2003411
I've been coming to this conclusion. Been studying fullstack web development for a few months on and off, but progress has been real slow with my 60hr/week job. I was hoping to find some at home online work to give me more time to study. Guess I might have to keep grinding.
>>2003392
Sounds too much like fraud, don't want to ruin my rep on the few freelancing sites out there.
>>
>>2003411
>The best use of your time will be to develop new technologies
Anyone capable of this wouldn't be asking for advice on how to entry level freelance
>>
>>2002546
web or software
>>
>>> learn java
>> build an app or game for android
> enjoy your life
>>
>>2005512
>>>> learn java
>>> build an app or game for android
>> enjoy your life
> despite getting 1 download a day

Seriously don't do this if you expect to get any money.
>>
is programming the only fucking chance to make REAL money these days?
>>
>>2005560
For another 5-6 years perhaps, beyond that you need to be Einstein level AI programmer to programme the program that will replace pajeet/entry/intermediate level programmers.

(If you can't follow my train of thought you aren't cut out for programming, comprende?)
>>
File: tmp_6961-images(4)-250481922.jpg (68KB, 804x359px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6961-images(4)-250481922.jpg
68KB, 804x359px
>>2005560
>to make REAL money
Here you are, gentleman.
>>
Where's a good place to start learning how to program? Any books worth reading? Most self-teaching material I've used only focus on syntax but not so much on concepts.
>>
>>2003392
Fiverr person here.

It's better to just be good at something and turn away all the Pajeets who want to pay you pennies, and instead focus on giving good customers a good service. I've never spent any money on reviews and it's going pretty well so far.
>>
>>2002546
Grant writing. Doing research, writing, and getting funding for science, community projects, etc. I know people who specialize in it.
>>
>>2002546
Can I freelance for crypto?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.