[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet Marketing & SEO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1487098808672.jpg (60KB, 533x712px) Image search: [Google]
1487098808672.jpg
60KB, 533x712px
Something that I don't see all too often on here is IM topics like SEO and the like. Just a lot of cryptofag shit.

I'm considering starting up an ecommerce store in a rather targeted niche with some pretty good 1-10K keywords and low competition. As far as legitimately ranking my website goes through whitehat, without Google (de/black)listing me, what are my best options?

I've read IG shoutouts and guest blogging are great ways to generate tier-one backlinks and get your site on Google's first page for some of your keywords. Then you generate the second/third tiers with shitty unsecured Wordpress websites that link to your tier-one pages.

If there are any IM anons here:
-how did you rank your page? or, how would you suggest ranking one?
-what do you do to earn? affiliate, PPL? etc.

Let's get some healthy discussion going.
>>
i'm new to all of this. i work for a small company and i just made a new website for them (it's not great, i'm learning webdev as i go, but it's a massive step up from our old website)
i did nothing for SEO or anything. i don't even know where to begin. any basics or guides out there?
>>
File: 1490939235079.jpg (9KB, 303x300px) Image search: [Google]
1490939235079.jpg
9KB, 303x300px
>>2002545
I don't have a source on the information, I just picked it up through years of lurking senpai. I know there are plenty of basics guides out there but you have to be really careful because the IM community's entire goal is to profit off of your entry, so I would recommend never buying into what they are saying if it sounds like it's either sales jargon or too good to be true.

How did you manage to get into making websites btw? I've been thinking about trying to step into that as well desu.
>>
>>2002570
really i just downloaded bootstrap with a good template and just input everything i needed instead. it's very simple, but it shows off our products which our old website didn't do.
without bootstrap i don't know the first thing about coding a website. but bootstrap makes it extremely simple and has built in phone/tablet optimization.
our website has no shopping cart yet (just needed to get our products visibility in the short term) and i'm not sure if i'll even be able to implement one in the business that i'm in
>>
>>2002539
just pay a seo company to build you backlink.
thats how i rank on page 1
>>
>>2002595
Perhaps I should have mentioned that I'd like to keep spending low as I don't have much capital to work with. How much did you pay the SEO company initially to get it ranked? And do you pay them monthly to maintain it?
>>
>>2002606
droped about 2k on it
>>
>>2002621
Good ROI? I imagine if you're ranked on page one you're getting some good traffic/leads.
If you don't mind sharing, what do you net monthly from the site?
>>
>>2002606
IM without a budget is going to be hard.

>without backlinks you wont rank.
>without rank you get no traffic unless you buy ads
>>
>>2002632
i net 10k but i have a facebook page with over 1mil followers and each time i post a article it gets likes/ shares and gets me lots of free traffic. i run ads on different articles which perform well & i get lots of organic traffic from google/ bing etc. About 10-15% of all the post on the site bring me about 90% of all income
>>
>>2002662
If you want an easy way to get backlinks then just find top ranked pages run the site through ahrefs.com find the backlinks they are getting and duplicate them
>>
quick way to get sales with ecommerce is to set up a amazon store front/ ebay shop / etsy
>>
>>2002662
that's just pareto principle in practice
congrats on your success, I bet you've worked hard to reach the current stage
>>
>>2002662
>>2002681
Thank you for the site reference. That's an impressive sum every month sir, congrats on that. What do you recommend for starting a niche page on FB and getting likes? Targeted ads? Local areas? etc.

A poorfag can dream
>>
>>2002539
SEO is a fucking meme. Pajeets can do it just the same.

SEO means nothing if you don't have any good content.
>>
>>2002783
SEO is getting your page to rank first on google. You can do it with 1 page 1 paragraph and 1 backlink if there is no competition.
How is seo a meme? Your clueless.
>>
I built website that is useful to people and is getting natural backlinks from my visitors all the time. Each year traffic is getting little bit better

I earn from ppc

I want start doing affiliate and thinking about haxoring some backlinks because I am tired of doing things hard way
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.