[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti tobacco propaganda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8807.png (343KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8807.png
343KB, 640x1136px
Currently trolling this, due to the fact tobacco is "deadly" but we are in a heroin epidemic and krokodile has made it to the country, and you know "tobacco" is the issue
>>
stfu shill
neither of those is within a million miles of being as prevalent as tobacco
>>
File: röökishintit.jpg (68KB, 566x798px) Image search: [Google]
röökishintit.jpg
68KB, 566x798px
>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you
And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!
It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!
Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

rööki is the ultimate redpill you manchildren :DD:D
>>
>>2002009
its going to be like the prohibition again in a few years time. but it will fail like it always does. liberals.... they will never learn.
>>
>>2002009
Liberals cause worse cancer than tobacco.
>>
I know tobacco is a killer but the stocks are so damn hot

They might go down in the future though
>>
>heroin is bad, therefore tobacco isn't also bad

We are in a heroin epidemic and krokodil has made it to the country, so why not drink bleach?
>>
File: tobaccoproducts.jpg (102KB, 598x554px) Image search: [Google]
tobaccoproducts.jpg
102KB, 598x554px
even e-celebs are taking a stand
>>
>>2003403
>hipsters
>innocent
>>
>>2002009
I quit smoking for a few reasons.
>I hated waking up in the middle of the night with headaches
>I hated being 20 minutes away from getting a headache
>I hated that all I could think about was the next cigarette
>Every few months I'd just cough uncontrollably for about a week
>It was getting expensive

I never really cared about the long-term health implications for similar reasons to >>2002060
>Was life a contest about who lives the longest?
>>
>>2002009
>hate smoking
>hate anti-smoking propaganda more
It's so fucking shitty.

>there are CHEMICALS in cigarettes that are also found in CAT PISS! that means smoking is like inhaling cat piss!!!!!!
>people think hookahs aren't bad, but did you know tobacco companies still profit from them??? we have to stop Big Tobacco from making money!!!!
>TOBACCO COMPANIES ADVERTISE IN BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS AND THAT'S FUCKING RACIST REEEEEEEEEEE
All actual fucking anti-smoking advertisements from the Truth campaign I've seen on TV.
They also ran one that was full of Reddit memes.
>>
>>2003458
This, those Truth commercials make me want to take up smoking just to spite them.

Every commercial is essentially,
>Hello fellow children
>>
>>2003443
Go to a hospital and look at the diseases that smoking causes. I quit in my first week at the stroke unit. Only fools think that 1 year of life = 1 year of life.
>>
>>2002060
>t.highschool kiddo who socially smokes to be cool
>>
File: 99024101_XS.jpg (26KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
99024101_XS.jpg
26KB, 800x533px
i fucking love nicotine but smoking is awful... makes you smell like shit, makes your mouth dry, feel like an asshole when people are around and you need to have a smoke, wastes ~5 minutes every hr or so unless you're a degenerate smoking in your room

vaping is a no-go for me since I'm mildly allergic to PG, and pure VG is shit

i've been chewing 4mg gum regularly for 2 months now, have no intentions on quitting... considering trying out snus as well
>>
smokeless doesn't mean harmless
>>
>>2003697
https://examine.com/supplements/nicotine/

nicotine is a pretty awesome drug, trying to reduce your risk of health issues while still getting it is a worth while pursuit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.