[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lunyr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Anybody buy any LUN at the crowdsale?

I put 5 ETH into it and now that ETH is taking off I think I fucked myself over.

What do you guys think it will be worth when it hits exchanges?
>>
>>2001372
Never buy into crowdsales desu senpai

All crowdsales are over priced and are basically bubbles

see: gnosis
>>
>>2001372
>>2001397
Ok having looked at their site and read the project, I really don't see the point. It seems they are just trying to cash in on the crypto bubble by coming up with some unique gimmick, even though there are countless non-crypto alternatives that are far easier to use than what they're proposing.

I'd stare clear bro. Go for projects that benefit substantially with blockchain tech, as they will actually grow.
>>
It was too complicated. There were like 40 steps involved in buying it.
>>
>>2001372
>>2001419
Only one I bought into was æternity. Seems like solid tech.
>>
>>2001419
A good strategy is to find projects run by autists that are currently obscure, but with tech and function behind them that could make them serious players.

A few recommendations are RLC, POSW and (possibly) BitBay.
>>
>>2001419
It's supposed to be a decentralized wikipedia free from censorship.

This is actually a huge problem with wikipedia, it's run by SJW mods that remove articles they don't like. Look up cultural marxism and how the entire page is simply deleted. Same with pizzagate.

Another problem is, wikipedia doesn't monetize, which discourages people from even moderating it or writing articles. At least with this system, while not perfect, solves these two issues that are the two biggest flaws with wikipedia.

I'm hoping they can quickly archive all of wikipedia and work with that as a foundation, adding additional content and making it a better platform than wikipedia that people will eventually use. Wikipedia can't claim copyright bullshit because Lunyr can also just switch to a 501c3 (if they aren't already) and claim they're nonprofit as well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.