[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever used a loan to buy cryptocurrency?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 3b2.jpg (20KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
3b2.jpg
20KB, 600x638px
how did it work out for you?
>>
Yes. Doubled it the first week, tripled it the next week, quadrupled it the next, right now i'm a bit below that point because everything is dipping due to ETH's reign of terror.

I have a very good credit score and got the loan at an extremely low interest rate though so that's why I did it.
>>
>>2000691
You'll probably kill yourself if it fucks up though..
>>
>>2000773

If you aren't a cripple or > 30-35 don't listen to this guy.

>>2000691

If you can get a decent interest rate, this is one of the only chances you will ever have to go to the moon. It won't "fuck up your life" if you keep it less than say 5 or 10 grand. That's "work a few extra hours at work" tier, unless you're perpetually poor for unrelated reasons. As an able-bodied male with no children I felt 100% comfortable taking the loan out, although it does make trading a bit more stressful.
>>
I'm putting half my dutch student loan in it.

Made a shitload, lost a shitload, earned it all bag again. Could have had so much more, but I still have more than my student loan is so I'm happy. Will study 2 extra years just to acquire more of this loan and invest it so I'll never have to be a wagecuck.
>>
Why not just trade on margin though?

Literally what the fuck is the difference?

I don't all my money into crypto, only what I can afford to lose. Why would I borrow someone else's money before putting more of my own?

If I were to borrow money for crypto, it would have to be after I've ALREADY put in ALL my money on maximum margin, which with the volatility of crypto is fucking insane.

Why would you do this?
>>
How do you even get large amounts of fiat back out of crypto? There are so many posts here on how to buy in, but I've never seen how to cash out. If I wanted to get a couple thousand out at once, how would I do that?
>>
>>2002383
localbitcoins.
>>
>>2002383
Send your ETH here:
0x81be619483b0810189bfd0facbd6a8b6d4ef61ad

And your BTC here:
1AGzTtupQa9xBjbBZKRk2QH2Uud9X6jaHu
>>
>>2002383
Just send it to one of the exchanges where you can buy cryptos with fiat - coinbase, Kraken, Gemini, etc. Localbitcoins works too
>>
>>2002406
>implying I have any coins to send
I have zero capital, but /biz/ makes me wish i had something to invest. The board culture is nice.
>>
>>2002428
This board culture is pretty vicious to be honest.

What seems like nice anons helping each other out is actually just a bunch of shills with investments in different things, mostly crypto, that they want to get others excited about and they are extremely skilled at seeming genuine.

Another part is the crowd here completely ignorant about cryptocurrencies and always asking questions, nonstop. Then there's a group of people who just brag and party when their investment rises on here.

There are a few nice people here though, but this is basically /biz/ - Shills
>>
>>2002468
>/biz/ - Shills
Might be, I've noticed that much. I've come to laugh at the bullshit, though, it's real obvious when I see it. Even so, if lurking here for a while can net me some cash eventually, I can't knock it for that. Plus the lambo jokes never get old.
>>
>>2002255
This is what I do. I figure that it just speeds the process up a bit, though generally that really means bigger drawdowns and higher highs I'm okay with that.
>>
>>2002556
I consider myself pretty tolerant to risk, especially since I'm doing crypto in the first place, but if you're going all in and then using borrowed money all with leverage on margin, then hats of to you you fucking madman. I could never be that brave.
>>
>>2002518
Take my advice, beware of memes. Research every single coin you see. Genuine innovation is pretty rare and most shitcoins go nowhere.

With that said, I flipped a quick $500 with 100% profit on posw. Good luck with your future buys, god bless, and may the labos be with you
>>
>>2002617
It's hard to research when sites say things like "this will the platform for new smart apps to develop and here are the applications of smart contracts" while meanwhile not being smart enough to fully understand how smart contracts work, only that they apparently do work.

How do I invest knowledgeably in technology startups without really knowing how to program? (I know Java from a course in college).
>>
>>2002617
>I flipped a quick $500 with 100% profit on posw
How quick are we talking?
>>
>>2002665
Know the fundamentals of the startup. Know the product or service for the customers better than the founder does. Or die trying, and take your shekels elsewhere.
>>
>>2002931
How do you do that with cryptocurrencies though?

The technology is admittedly very hard to grasp at a fundamental level.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.