[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE CRYPTO FAUCETS SHIT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1493298266246.jpg (627KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493298266246.jpg
627KB, 1080x1920px
Or am I somehow doing it wrong? 1 whole cent in two days faucetsucking two coins on poswallet.com?

I mean I understand TANSTAAFL, but come on. I probably waste more time and electricity solving the fucking inhumane reCAPTCHA. "Easy on Humans" my ass.

So what's the point of cryptocurrency faucets?
>>
>poswallet

there's your problem lad
>>
>>1999207
>what is the point of faucets
To get you familiar with the interface of a gambling website so you can see how it works before using your own money dumbass.
You're not actually supposed to make any money from a faucet lol it's like the demo version of a game.
>>
>>1999222
Suggest an alternative then.

I completely missed the boat on crypto and created a salty/sad thread about it yesterday. Some kind anon offered to get me started with a few POSW, but then disappeared. Someone else then suggested the faucets as a way to start (for someone like me with no bank account).

Nice triptrips.
>>
>>1999207
don't fuck with faucets
just stake and accumulate
>>
>>1999231
I partly understand. So what can I do with my earned ~700sat? Trade them, stake them and so on?

I'll allow you to use the 'dense motherfucker' macro, but do help me out.
>>
File: 1492382979171.jpg (112KB, 736x974px) Image search: [Google]
1492382979171.jpg
112KB, 736x974px
>>1999240
u got a debit card?

tbqh i'd just try to hoard ethereum at this point, can be bought at coinbase, coinmama and cex.io with debit card, high fees but instant

sure they are expensive, but even one ETH can net you a fortune if it actually takes off, it has the potential atleast desu

niche coins like pows will never take off, and pennycryptos are risky to invest heavily into generally
>>
>>1999264
No bank account, so no debit card. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>1999273
>>1999282 was meant for you.
>>
>>1999268
What's your address.

I'll send you some coin when I get home poswbro.

Probably only 5 tho.
>>
>>1999268
I mean I don't use POSWallet, but are you able to actually withdraw just 700 sats? Most sites require a certain amount to be in the wallet before you can make a withdrawl. If you can't gamble with it, since I've mostly seen faucets on dice sites, then yeah I guess you could stake and trade it. Hope it gets bigger I guess. Again, if you already know what you're doing, faucets are a waste of time. Just ignore it or do it for petty increases, which are almost certainly less than the transaction fee for transferring most coins anyway. It's usually just so you can demo a site and see how it works, or for gambling, you can start over with a faucet and hope you somehow get rich and it keeps you on their site longer.

Up to you I guess. I'd just ignore it.
>>
>>1999282
only solution is to buy bitcoin locally then, or find a bitcoin atm

otherwise you are pretty much stuck desu senpai
>>
>>1999291
It's a start; I appreciate it bro.

PVJ6QULGLDP9v9YLoJgtwxf9AyGt8u7DMh
>>
>>1999292
>>1999293
Useful info and advice; unfortunately there's no way to purchase BTC where I live. Thanks anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.