[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neets of /biz, lets play runescape/make money together.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 4554634.jpg (57KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
4554634.jpg
57KB, 600x450px
Hello my fellow NEETs I want to offer you an opportunity to join me in the adventure of the summer.

Here is the plan:

>We leverage group dynamics to make a lot of gp in runescape.
>We sell gp
> All profits go to a dummy LLC Holdings Company managed by us (that we can use later on for other ventures).
>Everyone gets a percentage in this company proportional to how hard you grind.
>We grow our gp stacks and company as a group.
>We use the money to make more money, someday we might be able to take this concept to another level of success.
>If we can do even 50% of this plan, our lives will be a little less meaningless.

Yeah we will have to grind a lot but I got nothing better to do this summer (not taking college courses) and if your life is meaningless as mine, you should have no problem no-lifeing all day for the dream.

Most normies won't be interested in this plan and that is ok. I know I am mentally ill.

But I dont belong to the normie tribe.

My tribe is the NEET, the Autist, the forever alone. And to all that belong in my tribe, I extend my hand out, as a friend.

Come join me brother, let's conquer Valhalla together.

To those interested come over to discord: discord.gg/7Em2ZfA
>>
You could do the same plan but work some shitty night security job where you don't have to talk to anybody. You'd actually be doing less work and you'd make way more money.
>>
>>1998699

I am pretty sure you need a license to do most "security" jobs. And yeah maybe I will end up getting a regular job. This idea sounds more fun though, specially if a bunch of us NEET can come together to make a network. There is money and power in groups.
>>
>Leverage group dynamics to make a lot of gp
Explain
>>
>>1998692
it'd be easier to work at mcdonalds. You'd make more per hour.
>>
File: One Wierd Trick.png (90KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
One Wierd Trick.png
90KB, 500x441px
>>1998747
There is this new server in old school runescape (called deadman mode) with a crazy economy and rules where you level everything at 5 times the exp rate of regular old school runescape.

and yet is dangerous and people are always dying/losing their bank. That's why gold from this server is worth 3 times what regular old school runescape gold is worth.

We can use these servers to level up fast and make money skilling/doing other regular shit, at least in the beginning. Later on, once we get some stats, we can farm the most profitable money making methods by having specialized accs with special stats (high herblore, crafting, rcing,smithing, etc).

When we reach critical mass (in terms of GP, and setup), we go full merchanting.

The GE in runescape has a ton of selling/buying limits that make trading from a single account inefficient. But with say, 15 accounts spread across different IPs we can merch a healthy profit on a weekly basis.

>>1998791

>It be easier.

Yes it would be easier. It also be easier not killing myself in the long run too
>>
if you autists would go outside and get a job and meet people and actually get out of your comfort zone, you wouldn't be autists anymore
>>
>>1998849
Sounds like a good idea until you get PK'd and lose all your progress
>>
>>1998946
It's useless to tell them. They're never going to learn unless they somehow pull their heads out of their asses on their own.
>>
>>1999023
RuneScape gold selling is pretty much saturated right now. No matter what you do in RuneScape, you will always make more money with a minimum wage job

The best bet to make money is to buy gold and sell gold. That or make botting scripts
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.