[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will POSW really make it to $20 a coin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1441799662160.jpg (598KB, 2304x3456px) Image search: [Google]
1441799662160.jpg
598KB, 2304x3456px
I just want to be in early on something big for once. I missed ETH I missed BTC, I missed everything.
I've missed every chance I had.
>>
>>1998398
How do you miss these? Do you listen to these FUD kikes on 4chins? How about doing your own research and going on bitcointalk and finding good projects
>>
>>1998398
You sound Finnish. Invest all in Nokia.
>>
POSW is shit in my opinion. Join the slack and talk to the devs you'll see why
>>
>>1998465
The devs aren't the idiots, it's the low IQ pajeets that work in marketing and support. Ive barely ever seen poswallet_admin online.
>>
>>1998465
you're kekitself on slack right?
>>
>>1998465
It's not the dev that's the problem. It's the autistic support mods that are fucking up. Who are these guys? Then again crypto is full of autists. They need a professional marketer or something
>>
>>1998504
No, that's me.

Are you one of the shills?
>>
>>1998534
You're right I just use devs synonymously. That and the fan club really soured my opinion on the whole thing.

I held 16k so if it succeeds I'll be one salty mfer. But at the end of the day I didn't see the project taking off.
>>
>>1998534
Yeah the support guy is retarded, they need to replace him with a professional ASAP.
>>
>>1998398
No, right now litecoin looks to have the biggest boost incoming because of it getting added to coinbase.

Mid-term hold there
>>
>>1998783
LTC will pump, but how low will this fucking correction go?
>>
>>1998990
Same, im waiting for a lower point [12-13.75] before I buy. Trying to snag me like 50LTC before Segwit gets activated
>>
>>1998398
Stop with this meme at once! PoSWallet aka PonziWallet is not going anywhere. It's just another coin out of many that is trying to scam you out of your XBT again. It dropped down from 20k to below 9k in just 1 day! Devs are slowly selling their bags while everyone else is showering them with their bitcoins. It'll keep happening until they realize they can't make more money out of it and then they will exit, stealing everyone's coins. Sell all your bags if you have any this shitty scam coin is going to drop lower and lower. Get out while you still can. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>1999840
its going up again lol, nice FUD
>>
POSW IS LITERALLY CREATED BY BITBEANERS FOR FUCKS SAKE

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMCOIN GARBAGE
>>
>>1998398
nah, POSwallet had a decent run and a few people made some gains on it but recently the people owning it made some dodgy decisions which made most of us get out of POSW. Put some money in ETH if you want a sure thing, or maybe LTC but I don't really know much about LTC
>>
File: posw bitbean.png (88KB, 1549x255px) Image search: [Google]
posw bitbean.png
88KB, 1549x255px
>>2000116
THIS !
Please don't trust POSW for christ's sake
Proof:
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.