[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I buy $50 of BTC right now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: KillBitBean.jpg (631KB, 2720x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KillBitBean.jpg
631KB, 2720x1600px
Allright shills, Ausfag here. How can I buy into all your fucking cryptos in the next hour? Like literally 60 minutes.

And more importantly, after I make my moon mission gains, how the hell do I cash that crypto out? I've got groceries and birthday presents I want to use this to pay for.

I keep reading of astronomical markup on Localbitcoins. What's a trustworthy way to buy in? And how to I go back to Fiat?

I'm waiting...
>>
i'll vouch for coinjar, you still cop it on prices but its unavoidable, they're based in melb and have good support
>>
Dont think you'll be making much with $50 man. I throw around a couple hundred and only make maybe $50 a week..if that.
>>
File: ethcrashinc.png (195KB, 2460x1253px) Image search: [Google]
ethcrashinc.png
195KB, 2460x1253px
IT'S GONNA CRASH!!!!
>>
If you can't do this step without asking help I doubt you'll be able to maintain a successful portfolio for long.

Most people here tend to buy high and sell low, because others tell them to. If you can't read and identify chart patterns while taking into account fundamentals for the movement you'll be left wondering why your shit tanked just after you bought in. Hype only gets the train so far //POSW//, you have to be agile, and willing to adjust at any second, don't take anyone's word as absolute truth, always question and do your own fair research backed by constant due diligence.

Do this and you'll probably make it.
>>
>>1997597

Also I'm a kiwi and I use localbitcoin, I tried applying with Kraken so I could just do international banktransfer large sums but they haven't got back to me. $50 is nothing really so you could just use LBC.
>>
>>1997611
>autism lines
>>
File: poswcucks.png (153KB, 2460x1185px) Image search: [Google]
poswcucks.png
153KB, 2460x1185px
>>1997621
>Most people here tend to buy high and sell low, because others tell them to.
this

>>1997597
fucking google nub
>>
>>1997621
Why not just hold it long term?
>>
>>1997641
cuz trading is fun and can make you a lot of money
>>
>>1997641

You can but you have potential to make more by trading on a more frequent basis than just holding.

Check out BullBearAnalysis, it's a community of intelligent investors that share insight based on fundamentals and chart data. It's a paid membership but the learning material is priceless.
>>
>>1997645
I bought first batch at 14.5k, then more at 18k, and I'm going to hold until it goes up a significant amount.
r8
>>
>>1997647
>BullBearAnalysis
that shit is in greek wtf
>>
>>1997601
cheers

>>1997602
I'm not gonna plough a grand in on first go, I have to make my beginner's mistakes first

>>1997621
>If you can't do this step without asking help I doubt you'll be able to maintain a successful portfolio for long.
Good point, it's more I'm fucking sick of the "nocoiners" "cryptofags" rivalry
> If you can't read and identify chart patterns while taking into account fundamentals for the movement
No doubt.

>>1997641
You can do both. You can trade on the volatility, and if you're really good at reading social media and forums you can even get in on the ground floor of P&Ds, selling before they hit peak. While at the same time keeping some of your holdings longterm.

>Actually some thoughtful answers here. /biz/ continues to pleasantly surprise
>>
>>1997647
>BullBearAnalysis

Uh hey man, so as a beginner to all this, is a subscription important?
>>
>>1997597
1.Find a site that has good deals on bitcoins and is trustworthy.
2.Find any coin that has not yet hit the markets,invest like 1%
3.The moment it goes into market sell almost immediately if it makes a profit.
4.Take your $$ back through e.g. unichange.

Dont trust anyone not even me. t . econ student
>>
>>1997597

coinspot is quick to get going, but they are pricey
>>
it would cost $50 in fees to get btc transferred in the next hour
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.