[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I build some credit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I want to buy a house

>No credit score
>22 years old
>35 k per year job
>80k in the bank

Never borrowed any money, always paid for everything in cash. Never had any bills. Never had a credit card.
>>
>>1996608
get a credit card, use once or twice a month, pay at the end of the month.

p much have a normal score in 2 years.
>>
>>1996608
You have enough for a down payment now go talk to a bank
>>
>>1996608
>i want to buy a house
>80k in the bank
So buy a house, nigger
>>
you don't need credit to buy a house, find someone who owns a house and make them an offer
>>
Like the first response, also if you have a car loan that helps also. I am a licensed Real Estate Agent in Florida. I would recommend getting someone that knows the market will and will present you with market competition of recently sold houses so that you will know you getting a good deal as well. Also make sure you get pre-approved for a loan before even considering talking to a Real Estate Agent/Realtor otherwise they will mostly likely not be able to do anything for you except tell you to get pre-approved. Also you need to figure out WHAT your going to be using the house for primarily for longevity , I.E. potential for hobbies/home business/entertaining guests etc.
>>
>>1996608
>>1996656
If he's not picky he could buy one.
>>
>>1996608
Apply for some starter cards, they usually have a 500 dollar limit and you'll need to use that for 5-6 month or until you get a credit score. Credit unions will usually offer you higher credit limits/0% interest for a year and cashback rewards/cash advances. Retailers like amazon/homedepot/insert store brand card here will want to see a longer credit history and a high yearly income. You make enough though, you can always lie too it doesn't matter because you'll be paying back the balance to avoid interest. Spend only 30% of your available credit and NEVER pay late and ALWAYS pay in full, don't do minimum balance when you're starting out.
ETF and online banking means faster bill paying, pay 5 days early or a week before it's due. Do not give them an opportunity to fuck you because you will pay heavily on a starter card. Do not ever get a card that has a recurring fee or one that you must use every month, you don't need them and it's just more shit to keep up with.
Credit reports are bullshit and different companies have contradicting criteria so don't let differences in scores worry you. Be careful because if you request your score too many times in a short period of time...that will lower your credit score. It's a crock of shit and don't even bother trying to figure it out, just pay your bills and buy things with the card and you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.