[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about a website where people can give $1 only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (17KB, 700x514px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
17KB, 700x514px
How do you feel about a website where people can give $1 only to one person. If a million people give $1 then that person will become a millionaire. Basically, a website for making millionaires.

I haven't though of how the selection process would work yet.
>>
>>1996494
Already a subreddit. Pretty sure it never worked.
>>
>>1996494
Interesting
>>
>>1996494
Why would people give away free money?
>>
>>1996494
How do you go about getting 1 million customers? Why should they choose you over the other thousands of users possibly using this site? What value does it serve the consumer to give you $1?
>>
>>1996500
this is the pump and dump strategy
>>
>>1996494
Hm how about something like a ticket system? People buy a ticket for $1 and then you randomly pick a ticket, whoever owns the ticket wins all the money
>>
>>1996494
So it's kickstarter but they're up front about scamming you
>>
>>1996496
That's just a subreddit. I'm talking about a full blown dedicated website for this.

>>1996500
Why do people give free money to people living on the streets? $1 is not that much don't you think?

>>1996501
>How do you go about getting 1 million customers?
Want to become a millionaire?

>Why should they choose you over the other thousands of users possibly using this site?
That's the tricky part so far. Maybe just like on kickstarter you would promise to do something like build a wall of something.
>What value does it serve the consumer to give you $1?
You give your vote in $1 form to someone to help them bring some kind of change about maybe?

>>1996507
That's basically a lottery. I don't think that's a good idea.
>>
>>1996494
Good job anon you've invented a lottery
>>
Better idea:

5-10 people who sign up are selected at random to possibly become millionaires. They then write a statement and make a video about themselves explaining who they are and why they deserve a million. People can then give whoever they like most a dollar; first person to get a million dollars wins and actually gets the money
>>
>>1996533
>That's just a subreddit. I'm talking about a full blown dedicated website for this.

Yeah, but they've hit the frontpage and I've never heard of anyone actually getting rich.

I think a lower buyin with a higher payout would work.

$5 buyin x 2000 people = 10k

Getting a million people to pay would be nearly impossible.
>>
>>1996533
>$1 is not that much don't you think?
So if I post my address, you'll send me 0.001 BTC for free?
>>
>>1996614
That's a good idea. Maybe anyone can sign up and then 5-10 people are selected at random. They do the statements, etc and other users vote with their $1s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.