[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The beginning of a new beginning /Thread/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: how to bank.jpg (4MB, 8000x5583px) Image search: [Google]
how to bank.jpg
4MB, 8000x5583px
Fellow /biz/ness bros, this thread isn't for everybody. I do wish to help make something that everyone can improve their life from with it though.

This thread is going to have strong potential to be singlehandedly one of the most significant threads of our lives. In the worst case scenario, it will lead us to one of those threads.

If you are a neet just wishing for independence, the ability to be with your waifu alone and comfy or Maybe you are a cuck, a beta, and you know that with some sucksess, (friendly reminder:kneepads are a good option no matter the economy) you can become a chad and that's what brought you here. I could go all day But regardless of your story we have one common goal here at /biz/. We the frontrunners of crypto, will be able to look back on the time we spent here on 4chan and in another decade when crypto has undoubtedly taken over we will reflect in countless social circles;
>someone mentions 4chan
>maybe it was /b/
>maybe it was /pol/
>but we, we thought of /biz/
>that thread that was posted
>April Twenty-Sixth 2017
>A catalyst with significance that was only rivaled by the one that caused world war 3
>You finally started the most important change of your life
>You quit telling yourself tomorrow
>>Unless of course today was a vacation
>>too busy in the beachside condo with multiple escourts all coincedentally named stacy

Now im sure you can imagine the rest so I dont want to derail with stories, but we know, the catapult through tightening wealth classes, that crypto is. This thread will achieve something worthy of a screenshot that will be posted in countless more threads.

If you dont understand whats going to happen in this thread by reading this far already;
>mark the calender
Because today is going to be life changing.

Captcha was facial tissues, I'm already making 4chan cry over the beauty of this all.
>>
The concept that I think we should apply in this thread is "simple"
>evaluate cryptos
>ok I was jk about the simple part
>this is super fucking complicated
However I think the best place to start with that is, what should we be evaluating for.

Although when you try to find that you realize, holy shit all the info in the cryptosphere is practically a black hole for a white rabbit tunnel which feels so endless. In contrast from my long time lurking here I have learned a lot of shit from every field/walk of life and some key things. For example a anon posted a thread about a week ago talking about one of the important things of our "youd be a fool not to be this gold its real fools gold" plating jewelry community is that you develop an ability to better read peoples FUD and when someone is being legit. This is one of the things that kept me coming back to 4chan and biz. Not being able to tell peoples true intentions in IRL can cause some major problems and thats a cool little skill that can translate to some degree. Theres a lot of things we are good at, If you would contribute what you think some of our strengths are I think that would be one of the best topics to hit first. We need an understanding of the situation and the direction its going. We all know a web of information, Im not super educated in this sphere yet, however I am very passionate about it. I know many of you share those same things so lets contribute strands, compare strands, find optimal ones and lets build a web to catch some money in.
>How should we study this
>What are we good at
>Whats an approach in the overlapping portion of that venn diagram
>>
File: 1493013113819.jpg (4MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
1493013113819.jpg
4MB, 3434x2959px
>>1996258
Like bitcoin I'd like this to be open contribution, Ive introduced a rough vision now help me turn this view from 240p to 1080p. We should discuss market dynamics and scenarios we believe playing out. What we should be looking for and how it shows in data. Then to apply this to coins, we will end up working on a master due dillegence collective honestly. We do a vague quarter-assed attempt at this already. We always see anons in a coin's thread that will redpill the collective. Some good contribution, some shit posting, some shill, some fud, random conversation lowkey related, you know the usual. Maybe scounge the threads, and post some of the good DD for the coins anons have done already.
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART: No fud, but we want all coins to be interrogated under a negative light. (imo best)

I'll be lurking and contribuiting if this gets recieved, I hope it picks up traction. Wall of text is almost over so let me throw some shit in for conclusion. Things are as valuable as you make them, everyone applys different amounts of significance to things according to their own self. To me what I am proposing here is what I realize to very quickly become a large project if taken seriously. It will sincerely bring anyone that feels like geniunely contributing a peace of mind though. I look forward to what is going to happen /biz/
>>
Even though your greentext intro is pretty cheesy and dumb, I like the idea of what you're onto, so I skimmed through your little monologue.

For a second I thought you were going to do a valuation of your favorite cryptocurrencies, so I thought maybe I ought to pay attention. But then you just talked about shit that keeps you coming back to biz and 4chan, so lol i guess

You kind of remind me of a good friend of mine who used to do a lot of meth. Good luck OP
>>
I mean this could work, but this is just what /CCG/ was supposed to do
>>
i suppose i will post what i see being a huge trent in a specific industry. little background: music business major (inb4 useless degree). I recently had an interview at one of the two huge music publishers in the US that have music publishing Duopoly. These companies collect royalties for and pay them to artists, and issue licenses to bars, restaurants, venues, etc so that they can legally play music in them (see ASCAP v United States supreme court case). These companies are technically non-profits that function kind of like a govt agency, issuing licenses that are legally needed by restaurants/venues/bars etc, and paying money to artists.

I asked at my interview if they had a team looking into blockchain and smart contracts, and how it could change the industry. they said that they had just assembled one, and that the implications for the music industry could be huge. Artists could put their work on the blockchain, ready for use via smart contracts. IE, right now, there is no way to license music for VR or Podcasts. Because you can stream or download podcasts, its been an argument whether the artist should be paid like a stream play, or like a download (digital buy), and the industry and legislation haven't been able to decide. With the blockchain though, artists could put their music up with a smart contract, and companies could license their music directly for whatever payment they deem fair.

Another example is right now, if you want to put "Baby" by justin bieber on your wedding video on youtube to share with friends, you cant because of copyright. But if "Baby" were on the blockchain with a smart contract that says "you can use this in a youtube video for $5", then people will be able to use it for their dumbass video, and Jbiebs will be getting paid.

i dont know exactly how one could capitalize off of this, but the one thing i do know for sure is that blockchain tech in the (already fucked and flying blind) music industry is going to be HUGEEE
>>
>>1996363
i had a few professors at my college who literally could not stop themselves from talking about bitcoin and blockchain every class, no matter the subject for that day. thats what got me interested in it at first, specifically with use in regards to music industry. then of course i eventually found biz, learned more about cryptos and blockchain.

personally, i dont see how theres anyway this shit totally changes the world, and i really do think us believers are at the front end of something gigantic
>>
>>1996299
>skimmed
>valuation of your favorite cryptocurrencies

Yes that is happening. I dropped teh above posts for discussion while im working on writing those. In the posts I mentioned how should we approach it, what do you look for in evaluation of a crypto anon? Want to contribute some of your favorite cryptocurrencies?
>>
>>1996363
>collect royalties for and pay them to artists
>issuing licenses that are legally needed by restaurants/venues/bars etc, and paying money to artists
(all this easily done on the bc)
>just assembled one
(its important this stuff is just emerging)
>With the blockchain though, artists could put their music up with a smart contract, and companies could license their music directly for whatever payment they deem fair.
>personally, i dont see how theres anyway this shit totally changes the world
>your professors and me dont see anyway it doesnt change the world

Great stuff anon, check out LBRY recently it jumped up in the charts and think of an independent musician really being able to use an element of this. They sell per song listen, or whatever content you want to upload and theres already coins for multiple ways of running ads and viewers being paid for adds. The only thing they would need to add in is the legal paperwork for the song sharing like you mentioned, which wouldnt be that complicated to include lbry may or may not be working on that part already but id imagine its in their sites or a similar coin that shares the field. We should look into this field find a coin that combines those elements.
>>
>>1996433
sorry that was a typo. meant to say, i dont see how theres anyway blockchain and cryptos DONT change the world***

blockchain and cryptos will change the world, and be massive for the music industry and artists

fuck lol
>>
>>1996433
Musicoin is doing that already with music artists I think
>>
>>1996451
Musicoin got added to a big exchange in the past month I believe

Personally I got a little distracted with masternode coins, so i didnt look into musicoin. Ive been lead to believe theres currently a trend with mnc's. Many people are looking to snag these early. Ive noticed its also triggered some people into reviving coins and forking them into coins that will have masternodes added. Which makes me a little weary of those projects. For example XBY was a coin that was a ico scam and now two people that were scammed in the project have picked it up as a side job recently just in the past week or so (check it out its cheap) to try and "make things right" they are adding master nodes to it. This is one of the few ive seen ive seen in the new masternode field this one is doing a proof of signiture though and its revived in price a little this past week it went from its death at 1 satoshis up to 100 I havnt checked current price but might have long term play since its in its infancy all over again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.