[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you hire someone?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I need to hire a marketing guy to promote my product (saas app)

It's my first time hiring someone. Is there a standard procedure for doing this? Not talking about the legal questions, but how to actually make sure you get the right person?

So far I've made a clear job description and written a job ad.
Anything else that should be done?
>>
just shit all over people, literally need zero effort as an employer in the current job market, especially meme fields like marketing. you could probably scan a handwritten job description and still have tons of people applying
>>
>>1996038
Ask for a blowjob
>>
>>1996038
I'll work for half the money

Drop your email
>>
>>1996038
Hire a third party company to handle the "recruitment" so that you don't have to hire anyone, tell them nothing about what you need and absolutely do not show/tell them anything about yourself or your office other than that it's a "friendly environment". Then sit back and watch as they fuck it up by hiring the one that plays them the best, rather than the one that would do the best job.

It's what all the big companies do, if you want to be successful I think you should consider it too!
>>
>>1996069

That was also my experience back when I was applying for jobs. I'm more afraid of not being able to get someone qualified because marketing is full of bullshit artists who can't actually deliver results.

>>1996103

Kek, honestly if some slut tried to get a job that way, I would cave and give it to her. Women truly live life on ez mode

>>1996111

I'd love to hear from you if you are fluent in a scandi language
(Norwegian/Danish/Swedish)
Just send your contact info to [email protected]
>>
>>1996038
Are you having trouble finding the right people? Have you tried LinkedIn? Networking events? There's a lot of marketing and PR specific websites where you can make job listings, I think even AdAge has that.

Once you get over that hurdle meet with the people face to face, I haven't ever made a company hire, but when I'm recruiting people I always meet them in a cafe and chat to them: ask them about their ambitions, what they liked most about their last job.
I like the idea of talking to them as a human instead of having a big desk between me and them in an imposing office because they open up more, you want to get past that fake job-seeking-mask as much as possible.
>>
Why make things so difficult?
Just nake sure they can get the fucking job done and look into their employment past, accomplishments past and criminal records. Easypeasy
>>
Why not hire a marketing compant to handle it foe you
>>
Just remember OP, you have to treat everyone like complete shit because that is what they are. I know it sounds insensitive and mean but the liberal approach you see on Reddit of being nice and forgiving and paying a high wage with a ton of benefits etc.. etc... doesn't work in the real world. You will be chewed up alive by competitors and human nature since everyone is a shit head that will take advantage/abuse the system in every way they can.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.