[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Coinigy - Cryptocurrency Trading Platform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Coinigy[1].png (858KB, 1902x896px) Image search: [Google]
Coinigy[1].png
858KB, 1902x896px
What do you guys think of coinigy.com?

It has realtime up to the minute charts, but it costs around $20 a month. It's not an exchange, but a trading platform to link your exchange accounts to.

My trial is about to run out and I'm wondering if it's worth the money to pay for this service.
>>
>>1995236
you would be an idiot if you pay for something you get for free in other sites
>>
>>1995236
>Paying a third party to trade on the exchange for you

Why would you put a middleman where you could just go to the exchange yourself?
>>
>>1995236
>trading platform to link your exchange accounts to

So somewhere I have to enter my password for my accounts through this site? At least with blockfolio I don't have to log in anywhere.
>>
>>1995236
I use it. I easily pays for itself.

It's only useful if your an active trader though, if you use the crypto-warren-buffet strategy of buying whatever biz is shilling and waiting for 2 months then it will be pretty useless for you.
>>
>>1995255
Name some sites then.
>>
>>1995273
Is it because you do arbitrage and use different exchanges?

I'm not familiar with a lot of the technical tools it offers and was just wondering if the real-time charts are useful enough to get it.

I think Poloniex might be good enough for me as the orderbook and trade history are in real time
>>
>>1995409
I just like the charts and the fact that it shows you where you bought and sold, and the fact that the interface is consistent across exchanges.

Putting in orders is really simple, you can select percentages of your capital, drag sliders to the price you want etc.

They let you try it for one month free.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.