[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BitBay Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2299.png (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2299.png
8KB, 200x200px
Haven't seen a BAY thread in while how are my holders doing? Any idea on when David is going to release the new template update? And last, but not least lets get some price projections going because why not. I think we can hit 10 cents by the end of summer
>>
Bitbay is a huge fucking scam from 2013.

Fuckoff, faggot.
>>
>STILL holding BitGay
Jesus fuck you people are gullible
>>
File: 1489941142966.jpg (140KB, 700x939px) Image search: [Google]
1489941142966.jpg
140KB, 700x939px
There hasn't been a thread for a while because people are aware that it's a ponzi scheme scamcoin

the single developer holds 100 million coins in his wallet, that's a larger percentage than any other single developer holds including satoshi, not even locked away or anything

just waiting for you retards to raise it to 0.5$ or something so he can cash out and retire, and leaving you behind with his buggy, unstable, resource hoarding niche marketplace filled with faked activity
>>
>>1995066
>>1995069
ETH fags showed up early I see
>>
>>1995082
eyy ok you got me with that one
>>
fuck bitbay buy BATA
>no ico
>no premine
>organic PoW growth
>>
>>1995102
>no ico
>PoW
>he doesn't see any problems with this
>>
File: IMG_0448.gif (1MB, 240x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0448.gif
1MB, 240x252px
Jesus christ these fucking delusional retards. No point to countering your "arguments" because you will disagree out of spite. For people browsing this thread and hearing about this coin for the first time just do your own research. Join the slack and talk to the community you'll see that this project is genuine. Hell even look up archived threads. That's all I'm going to say don't even try to argue with these cretins.
>>
>>1995130
>join the slack group

literally echo chamber central, say one bad thing about bay and they'll shit you out

your coin is shit and it will never be used for anything but make the developer rich
>>
>>1995143

You're literally a paid shill, that's why you post the same image every time, so they can more easily track your post count.

T. Former paid shill
>>
BitBay has tripled in the past month and is only a penny so it is still a cheap buy-in. The market is finally functional, decentralized, and only a subhuman ape would not recognize its value. Get in now. I don't care if you do or not because I'm holding out until it hits a dollar.
>>
>>1995166
yeah what is this dumb shit haters, they are always shitting up bay threads as soon as they are posted. Heard the same bullshit when bay was hovering around 300-400 sats, look where we are now.
who is paying the baby kissing imagefag shill?
>>
>>1995166
It's really sad and pathetic. Imagine being the guy getting paid 2 cents on a slow board like this. He's just praying a new thread gets started he can post in. What a fucking imbecile he is. Really, I do feel sad for him. Honest. He should go to bed.
>>
>>1995206
>>1995196

We can ignore the shills. I'm at work right now and my boss is hovering but if someone could post the "wall of features" link from the site and a slack invitation for the uninformed it would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>1995226
http://bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
>whats out right now
*Unbreakable contracts (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat)

*Decentralized Anonymous Markets (Peer to Peer no blockchain bloat stronger than Tor)

*Multisignature wallets with dual passwords hidden inside of PNG/JPG images using steganography

*Automated Joint accounts and the ability to sign transactions with 2 computers (hard core security)

*User Friendly Templates for contracts

*Training videos

*Ability to hide any file in an image

*IMAP under the hood full integration with Email, automated negotiation of contracts

*Price tracking so orders always maintain price

*Bitmessage fully integrated decentralized Email and Markets

*Translates to 90 languages

*Unique change management system which breaks all the change into denominations

*Easy to use accounting panel

*Live Python Debugger, run the interpreter within the software

*Advanced sending with multi-pay options

*”Pay To Email” tipping system. Hide payments in images direct to email.

*Full Offer/Counter-Offer negotiation system.

*Escrow panel with tons of options, anonymous chat

*Feedback and reputation system, see how many contracts gained and lost

*Serverless, everything is Peer to Peer

*Decentralized moderation keys available to trusted users

*Custom contracts and all kinds of contact options

*Start your own market, completely anonymous

*Cash for coins template

*Custom contract template (can do anything you want if you are familiar with it)

*Decentralized “Local Bitcoins”: Send wires without the fear of theft due to Double deposit

*Decentralized exchange of cash for coins

*Buy/Sell anything without “Empty Box Scam” NO ARBITER NEEDED. It is self-enforcing trade even with untrusted parties

*Works like a decentralized trustless Ebay… NO MIDDLEMEN, NO ESCROW NEEDED

*Cold Staking using two computers, impossible to hack joint-account staking.

*Custom Staking with Voting! Completely trustless voting and donations via staking
>>
>>1995226
>>1995267
>Cont.
*Anti-Keylogger: A special on-screen keyboard to obliterate keyloggers once and for all. Even mouse movement loggers will be no match for this unless every movement is recorded

*Tor and proxy options for internet requests

*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.

>And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…

**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

**”Mom Friendly” templates are still being worked on so it takes as few clicks as possible to form a contract. No need to think of “terms and conditions” contracts are anonymous and self-enforcing. Here is some of the features that we are working on in 2017:

**Buy/Sell template featuring multiple shipping options including a calculator and options to bill in escrow

**Employment template featuring the ability for weekly reports and auto-payment within contract. Payments contingent on reports

**Barter contract with amazing “wish list” where each item can be calculated converting kilograms to hours and ability to know exactly how many “Avocados” you need for a pound of “Tomatoes”. Perfect for farming co-op in 3rd world countries. Perfect for trading used items!

**Reverse auctions! Sellers bid for you the buyer

**Normal Auctions… Ebay style decentralized auctions

**Python contracts: Use the python interpreter to make contracts between peers. Pre-approved contracts potentially possible for verified devs and audited code on github.

**API And more!
>>
>tfw BitBay eats up localbitcoins
>>
I'm confused, so everyone speaking well about bitbay is probably a shill?
>>
>>1995520
in the age of information, discernment is the most valuable skill.
talk to the dev directly on the slack channel, see what your conscience tells you
>>
>>1995520

No. Join the slack. Talk to David Zimbeck himself. Try the fully functional decentralized marketplace. And if you think we're shills, what do you think about the guy copy and pasting the exact same argument almost verbatim in 100% of BAY threads, who gets refuted every time, and just keeps on posting it? Do you think he is attempting to "save you" from throwing a hundred bucks in or something? Highly doubtful. We're good people, please do your own research. Low price does not indicate low value, especially in Crypto. Time will tell.
>>
>>1995520
bay is fine... but i didn't even check the price in the last days..
bay will need some time... and so.. i use this time to stake
>>
>>1995271
>*Tor and proxy options for internet requests
>*Unbreakable Employee contracts. FORCE people to HONOR their word! No more unreliable employees when they have their own collateral involved.
>>And, and additional list of those features planned for the future (**)…
>**Exotic spending… we will have the world’s first client to support time locks in the UI, deadman’s switch and burn and parking and freezing coins all supported within the UI.

does bitbay have two stores a deepweb and a momfriendly site?
>>
>>1995544
I know him, he's the one who was shilling DOPEcoin all the time on bay thread, right now He is carrying heavy bag from fucking DOPE, probably on suicide watch now
>>
>>1995563

No websites, the marketplace and the client are one in the same. There was a BitBay deep web site a few years back that is now defunct, sometimes people get them confused. Also a Polish coin exchange called BitBay but it will most likely soon be defunct, I've heard bad things.
>>
>>1995569
ok, is there a shill free alt coin forum or something? I want to start learning before I buy
>>
>>1995647

There's no such thing as a Shill Free alt-coin forum. That being said, here is the BitBay BitcoinTalk thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.0

Here is the slack invitation:

http://bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
>>
>>1995711

Thanks anon. You're a gentle and informative shill.
>>
File: 1491157790368.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1491157790368.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>1995647
kek
I pee'd a bit reading your post.
Welcome to crypto, newfriend
>>
>implying the FUDers aren't whales who troll in order to dump the price and accumulate more
>>
>>1996226
Today after the thread was made someone did a $1 million dump. Really makes you think
>>
after bitgay diped, i bought 10000 more in 500 sats, vgood felling
>>
Im down around 30% on BAY right now but the features seem nice and the developer is friendly. How much more is it going to dip?
>>
I've got around 10k but I'm not expecting anything huge. Isn't the dev supposed to peg it at a dollar or something?
>>
>>1997444
I remember buying at 400 sats while it was falling and getting scared. But I held. Check the chart, it's going to go up soon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.