[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE ARE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.jpg (31KB, 806x459px)
Capture.jpg
31KB, 806x459px
OHHHHHHHH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WE ARE GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOON
>>
File: psQrMap.gif (2MB, 200x149px) Image search: [Google]
psQrMap.gif
2MB, 200x149px
>>
looks like ethereum classic is overtaking ethereum in profits right now though
>>
>a fucking leaf
lmao leafcoins
>>
when to sell pls
>>
>>1994663

why would you sell?
>>
>>1994663
in 3 hours
>>
>>1994691
it crashed last time this happened
>>
>>1994713
>it crashed last time this happened
What the fuck is it with you people not using stop losses?
>>
>>1994718
how do I?
>>
>>1994718

>crashed

whew lad
>>
>>1994718
Because then it wouldn't be gambling anymore.
>>
>>1994738
>set stop loss slightly below bollinger bands
>Wow I missed the top .5% of my massive profits. Darn.
Use the stop losses and crashes won't affect you, at all.
>>1994741
This.

>Price goes up
>Adjust stop loss upward accordingly
>Price goes down
>lose nothing
It's just that simple.

>>1994721
Look for the daily ups and downs of a coin so you can roughly predict how far it'll dip and recover in a day.

Look at the bollinger bands and see the bottom one? Use about 20 or so for SMA, 50 if you want to be even more careful but I like 20.

Set your stop loss on any exchange you want, poloniex, bittrex, whatever, so it's a little below the bottom Bollinger band. That way, when it dips below the bottom band, the bots will all buy in so you'll know it's just a dip. But if it dips way below it, then it's not a dip, it's a crash. Then you will sell and avoid the crash, hopefully. The downside is that you will never sell at the top doing this. So this is like insurance. But if you just buy into a coin and it goes down you could still lose money so you still have to be smart about when to buy in. Basically buy in when it's a dip, below the bollinger bands, and hope it goes back up. Then when it's gone up a lot and you've made some profit, you want to set up the stop loss so that even if it crashes, you still get to keep most of your profits. It's just a way of locking in your profits, nothing more. So even if the coin crashes, your profits are secure and you can speculate safely.
>>
>>1994759
what's the difference between the yellow and blue bands?
>>
>>1994721
>>1994759
For example, BTC went up to 1250USDT on Poloniex and I thought "this is super high, I don't want to buy in, but it could go higher" So I bought in and set a stop loss just below the bollinger bands. That way, if I'm wrong and it goes down I lose maybe 1%. So I'd have to fuck up about 100 times to lose all my money and that's just not going to happen. But if I'm right, and I was definitely right, then BTC keeps going up and up and I just keep adjusting my stop loss accordingly to trail behind it. The trick is how far to let it trail, but once you can kind of estimate that by looking at the 24 hour history of it, you can set it up like insurance. Now, even if BTC were to crash and fall back to $900 or something, I'd still have my profits.

I don't short anymore, only go long.
>>
>>1994770
Those are EMA periods. You can just google this stuff. Just look it up.

Use the SMA and set it to 20. Forget the EMA lines if you don't already know how to use them. They can be used to tell if a trend is bullish or bearish by which is on top sometimes and sometimes if the coin is above both of them bots will sell and below both of them bots will buy.

It helps to just think about what the bots are programmed to do and then react accordingly to that.
>>
File: 5489549854895.png (27KB, 876x429px) Image search: [Google]
5489549854895.png
27KB, 876x429px
>>1994759
I think I set up a correct stop-loss, but I'm not really sure. The only stop-loss tutorial for Bittrex I could find was this HILARIOUSLY TERRIBLE guide.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@guzvo92/some-tips-before-trading-with-crytocurrency-in-this-case-eth

Pic related is a correct stop-loss for ETH, correct?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.