[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DOES IT SEEM EVERY TIME I SAVE A SINGLE PENNY SOME DUMB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
422KB, 665x662px
WHY DOES IT SEEM

EVERY TIME I SAVE A SINGLE PENNY

SOME DUMB SHIT COMES ALONG TO FUCK SHIT UP

>CAR BREAKS DOWN
>HAVE TO MOVE OUT
>CAR "FIX" DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM
>HAVE TO BUY NEW FURNITURE
>START UP UNI AGAIN, DECREASED TIME AT WORK
>LESS MONEY INCOME, MORE OUTGOING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
just be urself x
>>
Try having loving parents that pay for your expenses while you strive to become financially secure. Shit is cash
>>
>>1994097
and buy eth
>>
Move in with me and become my butler. You'll never have to worry about all those big bad finances again.
>>
>>1994146
this, desu.
>>
>>1994146
desu I would if you were in aus
>>
>>1994057
>having a car
a railcard and some good headphones will save you thousands a year and hours of screaming at normies in traffics james. When I go home to the countryside I just leech off my friends who have cars. winning!
>>
>needing a car
>needing uni
>needing furniture

fucking kys
>>
>>1994276
you're actually kinda right

except maybe the uni bit, to get a decent job I'll need a degree
>>
>>1994276
This is pretty much it, half the shit people spend their money on is completely avoidable.

You need a room with a bed a desk and a chair.
>>
>>1994057
Don't buy new furniture nigger
Make sure your car mechanic does a fucking good job, don't be a cuck that becomes a little bitch return customer for something that isn't your fault.
Also fuck you niggerfaggot
Get your shit together, cut costs and be more minimalistic
>>
>>1994274
Hmm I happen to live and work in the suburbs. What about me? There is no train here or anything. But I do live like 5 minutes away from work.
>>
>>1994276
This is right though.
I only have furniture because I'm married and my wife kinda needs it but before that I didn't even buy bedsheets. Just a mattress and use my jacket as a blanket. No microwave, no desk, nothing. You need absolutely none of that stuff and I had no car then either.
>>
>>1994658
Why a mattress though? It's a known fact that sleeping on hard surfaces is better for the well being of your spine. Learn to be frugal mate.
>>
>>1994057

>CAR "FIX" DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM

Research the problem yourself to get an idea of the solution? If you can't figure it out, take it to a mechanic and listen to what he's saying. If it doesn't match up relative to what you had research, you just leave. Unless you have a car that likes to nickle and dime you - good luck.

>HAVE TO BUY NEW FURNITURE

Goodwill

>START UP UNI AGAIN, DECREASED TIME AT WORK

Go part time Uni if it's such a problem.

You have no idea what problems are if you're considering these obstacles stressful.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.