[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I succeed in life? Is anyone else like me (middle class,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
Summary: I live in the UK; I did very well at school; I went to my nearest university (ranked 100 - 200 in the world); I did a STEM degree I really hated with zero effort but graduating with an acceptable grade; spent the last two years wasting sickeningly large, gigantic, herculean amounts of free time on the internet and working very few hours in retail jobs while living with parents; have had zero social life since I left school; I failed gigantic amounts of graduate job interviews due to bad social skills; I have a temporary internship with a "prestigious" public sector body in London starting next week.

Just a few thoughts: I feel intellectually worthless because I don't know mathematics at a deep level. I feel worthless in practical terms because I don't know programming. I feel like a lower caste because I didn't go to a university with as high a reputation as I could've gone to (went to my nearest one), though I have no debt.

What is the life plan? I know I'm simplifying things, but it seems that you're either working in high finance, or have somehow made money from your own software company (a lottery), or working in a cushy famous software company, (or an academic but that's not an option after I hated my undergrad degree and put in minimal effort)... or you're a big loser. The corporate world seems like a rigged game that I will never succeed in because I'm an unattractive and nerdy looking person.

I am glad my job is temporary, I want to postpone the beginning of my career. I know you may say, "Welcome to the real world!" but hopefully fellow losers can empathise with my view that being in the real world is fun and games when you're surrounded by Normie clones or are Chad / Stacey, but it's a different game when you're not like them. It also doesn't help that I don't have a posh or southern English accent or even a "bantz with da ladz" person. This reduces my hopes of ever playing the vacuous networking / typical career nonsense.
>>
youre a fucking faggot.

we are currently on the ground floor of google, amazon, etc.

crypto WILL be the future, and so far theres still enough barrier that you can be one of the first .0001% to get in on it.

do you know how lucky you are that you even know what ethereum is?

the cryptogold rush is still coming. in fact, its still far away.

watch what happens as the boomers die off and the post gen z start getting capital.

i really wonder how many poor kids there are that stumbled upon crypto but have no means to buy it. i feel sad for them.

start storing and feel thankful.
>>
>>1992412
fucking tragic take your autism elsewhere
>>
>>1992423
crypto has fucking ruined biz
>>
>>1992461
biz wouldn't exist without crypto. gb2/g/
>>
>>1992412
Hello fellow UK bro
31 and on 50k gbp with company car and benefits.
Become an expert in something and then go work for a company that sells it. Simple.
>>
>>1992412
Also don't forget to pick up thos beans
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.