[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you early Bitcoin miners millionaire now? Surely there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: images(2).jpg (24KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
24KB, 400x388px
Any of you early Bitcoin miners millionaire now?
Surely there must be someone on here who mined a 1000 bitcoins and is holding on to it.
>>
You'd need to have insanely strong hands powering through all the drawdowns up to this point
>>
There was a guy who traded all 10,000 of his Bitcoin for a some pizzas worth $50, back in the early days.

Can you fucking imagine being that guy. I wonder if he's taken the lead pill now.
>>
>>1990898
I was thinking about that the other day. It wasn't even good pizza it was Papa Johns or Dominos or some shit. Fucking brutal.

Current market value of about $12.75M
>>
I was a bitcoin millionaire. I blew it all though. Right now I'm in masternode coins, PIVX, TX, Crown, etc... they are a decent bet since the Dash model is pretty much a scam to get all the coins off the market and put constant upward momentum on the price.
>>
>>1990898
Imagine how many bitcoins he had of he could thow away 10k. He probably had hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>1991085
Maybe. Or maybe he just had weak hands and thought bitcoin would never take off, figured it was better to get some real-world instant gratification with all his coins
>>
>>1990898
>>1991063
>>1991085
>>1991123
The pizza guy bought 2 pizzas for someone else across the world to prove btc worked I thought
>im sure hes cashed regardless
>>
>>1991076
>blew it all though
How the fuck do you blow away a million dollars?
>>
>>1991236
Well, you come on /biz/, post a bald faced lie, and then people respond to your post. It's not rocket science. Also add how you're currently holding [SHITCOIN OF THE WEEK].
>>
>>1991274
>bald faced
>>
Know a guy who rented out some servers with a partner and was mining since they were sub $20. Now hes sitting on about 20k coins doing comsulting work in New York
>>
>>1991319
Why is he still working if he has $20m?
>>
>>1991178
Yeah but this was when everyone and their grandma thought bitcoin was dumb.
Lots and lots of money had to get in to bitcoin over the years for it to get to this level. There were probably like five guys who just decided to hold because of stubborn conviction, the rest all sold out years ago thinking it was fantastic that bitcoin hit 20 bucks and they got a 100% return on investment.
>>
>>1991306
Bald-faced is correct. People without beards were once considered more trustworthy because their facial expressions are easier to read.

"Deep-seated" is also correct.
>>
>>1991413
Very nice
>>
>>1991413
there is no bald faced in the sea of neckbeards
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.