[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trade in EU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: eu_trade_sl_3[1].jpg (112KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
eu_trade_sl_3[1].jpg
112KB, 800x353px
Hello

When people talk about trade today it's always "import something cheap from China". But is this really the only way these days? What about trade within the EU? There must be differences in prices in the EU that would let you buy something cheap enough in one country to sell it at a profit in another. For example i live in Sweden and alcohol is expensive. But i can drive down to Germany and buy alcohol a lot cheaper there and sell it in Sweden. I have also heard that you can buy cheap clothes in and around Paris. Because Paris is something of a fashion capital supply is a lot greater than demand so you can find pretty good quality stuff cheap. But this is just a rumour. But there must be other examples like this. Give me some examples. Also keep in mind that i have to start small and fell out the market. I don't have infinate of money. Thanks.
>>
>>1990570
Go to Poland mate, everything is cheap as fuck there. I've been multiple times.
>>
>>1990570

Du måste regristrera enskild firma/ab och för allt du säljer måste du lägga på 25% moms. Säg att du vill sälja något för 1000 så måste du ta 1250 betalt och ge 250 till staten. Sen skattar du också minst 35% på alla pengar du vill ta ut ur firman. Visst det går men du måste nischa dig total då det redan finns stora aktörer som sysslar med mode och köper i kvantiteter som är 10000 gånger större än vad du har råd med såvida du inte har några milj att spela med. EU handel är relativt svårt att försörja sig på i sverige då det finns många mellanhänder och skatter som ska betalas. Sen har vi spritmonopol i sverige så det är olagligt att sälja alkohol men. Du kan ju alltid göra det svart. Lycka till
>>
>>1990570
You know reselling alcohol and tabbaco without a license is considered contraband, right?
And if you will get a license your shit will cost the same as at the other expensive stores.
>>
>>1990575
>>1990592
>>1990679
Even with taxes and VAT and all other fees there are i find it hard to believe that the market in the EU is so even for every industry. Maybe the way to go is really to have a strong focus on a niche. Products that are comoditized, like Heineken beer, have an even market. But surely there are products produced in every country that don't make it to all parts of the EU. I am sure there are clothes in Paris that don't make it to Sweden. There must be food products that make it to all countries in the EU. I am sure there are some company in Italy that makes beautiful, higy quality leather products that never makes it the northen parts of Europe. So maybe you have to sell them for a higher price then. Find the nische market that wants to spend.
>>
>>1990790
This should be the way to go, especially for a buisiness where you wnat to have personal involvement. You should go out and research, ask around about well made, cheap local products, be the descoverer, import them where they might be needed, your home country/area first, since you will be most familiar with the needs. Basically you bring something exotic in the sense of either type, quality, price or all.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.