[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Listen if you faggots have any in this, SELL NOW!!

TOTAL SCAM

One of my friends goes to school with one of the developers. The guy is a total druggie, likes to go to raves every weekend and spends thousands of dollars on drugs and hookers.
>>
>>1989778
Whose your friend, what university, what drugs do they use, and tell me a name. If you can't provide all 4 things, you are shit
>>
>>1989778
>One of my friends goes to school with one of the developers. The guy is a total druggie, likes to go to raves every weekend and spends thousands of dollars on drugs and hookers

yeah my dad that works at nintendo knows him too. guys a disgrace
seriously though once these weakling faggots get off the boat we mooning hard
>>
>trying this hard to get the price lower so you can buy in
>>
It was a nice try OP.
>>
Not gonna lie, former POSW holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching POSW crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this coin reach 100k sats.
>>
File: posw.jpg (52KB, 1040x244px) Image search: [Google]
posw.jpg
52KB, 1040x244px
What does that look like?
>>
>>1989800
I've seen this before....
>>
>>1989832
That looks like a moon launchpad. All the major coins had a similar beginning pattern.
>>
>>1989832
looks like it's follow the previous pattern and about to moon
>>
buying more posw now
>>
>>1989860
>he didn't buy at rock bottom of the dip
>>
>>1989865
lol i think most of the dummies here sold at the bottom. right into the buy walls
>>
>>1989870
Well yeah, most people panic sell or take quick gains over long term holds and intelligent buy-ins
>>
File: shill thread.jpg (66KB, 1172x335px) Image search: [Google]
shill thread.jpg
66KB, 1172x335px
>>1989778
literally the same type of picture that was posted in this thread >>>1988662 just 7 hours ago except now it says SCAM instead of FRAUD and it has a made up story, obviously a shill who is interested in making posw dip
>>
>>1989882
comes with the territory. they will shake off the weak so we can have a nice sustained run
>>
so much posw FUD, thats how you know that shit is going to MOON
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.