[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crypto Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (56KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
56KB, 300x300px
Alright biz, three weeks ago I started an experiment to see how much money I can make using an old laptop to mine shitcoins, then trade with the proceeds. I picked a shitcoin (XMG) and started mining it with an old laptop. As of today, I had 24 Magi coin mined. I transferred it to Bittrex and just bought .97 GAME.

Is there a better shitcoin to mine to add to this? Is there a coin that has any chance at all to go 1000% or more? I want to highest risk with the highest reward here.

This is outside of my Polo account. Already made 4 thousand trading with 1K there, mostly on ETH. Thank you for your input.
>>
posw is the next coin to go 1000%
>>
>>1989171
This

There's nothing stopping it outside of the shitty PR guy
>>
>>1989171
Yeah sure, right after BitBean goes 100000%
>>
>>1989171
I'm not seeing this on Bittrex. Where can you buy it?
>>
File: cryptocurrency.jpg (290KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.jpg
290KB, 800x480px
Check this discord group out for pump and dump. More people=more money!
>>
https://discord.gg/Cbd6f
>>
>>1989187
Yobit is one exchange that sells it.
>>
>>1989167
I'm at 8k

1k into posw at 1100 sats.
>>
>>1989198
Thanks, In a few days I'll transfer whatever XMG I've mined over there. Like I said, this is a for fun experiment. Anyone want to chime in on something better to mine?
>>
>>1989187
Poswallet.com

Remember to stake it so you get dividends on Friday
>>
did you use that website to show the most profitable coins to mine op? without a botnet or some gpus i dont think theres much money to be made mining these days though. its even harder than just buying a portion of random coins and hoping one will moon, because its so slow to mine a decent amount of them.
>>
>>1989221
You're right that there isn't much money in it. I mean, it took almost a month for me to mine a dollar worth of magi coins. That's not the point here. I'm trying to see where I can get with just whatever my old computer is capable of mining. Just a stupid game.
>>
>>1989233
in that case just keep checking that whattomine website whatever its called. you want to make sure you min-max it.
>>
>>1989233

Calm down you cheeky bloke, there is no need to yell. You must think because you made a killing mining XMG that you can go and condescend people like that. I'd like to see what else is on that old computer of yours.
>>
>>1989244
Oh, you wouldn't want to do that...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.