/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are rich but have no social skills (literally autistic),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you are rich but have no social skills (literally autistic), how can you get women?
>>
Stop being autistic, train your body and mind to avoid sperging out.
>>
if you're poor, dumb and have no social skills, how can you get money?
>>
offer them cash to fuck
>>
>>1988476
Choose wisely:

> Go to a brothel
> Mail order bride
> Spread rumors about your wealth
> Use one of these sugar daddy sites
>>
>>1988484
yeah might as well tell a blind man to stop being blind
>>
>>1988493
How do you spread rumors if you have no friends? or find brothel?
>>
>>1988476
1.Make a Instagram account
2.hire some whores , fuck them and take pics Kiss them
3.uploaded the pics , now its look like if u have social Life
4. Start to text girls on Instagram and Facebook
>>
>>1988508
>yeah might as well tell a blind man to stop being blind
I used to have a lot of problems figuring out nonverbal facial expressions, I spent at least one hour everyday watching corny mexican soap operas and taking notes about the dialogue and what the facial expressions were trying to convey.

Needless to say after a couple of months I didn't have so many issues when reading emotions off people, but I still have some issues looking at people directly in the eye, I'm working on that too.

Autistic behavior can definitely be controlled
>>
You need to be literally rich, not just well off, we talking atleast 10+ millions before any decent looking golddigger wants to spend time with you.

and she's just marry you anyway and divorce you, taking half your cash

it never works out
>>
>>1988476
unless you inhereted the money you would need the social skills to likely become rich

literally kys
>>
>>1988476

hire a professional wingman. He signs a contract and for $50 an hour he acts like your friend and leads you by the hand going to high end clubs, social gatherings and hangouts for normal socialites. He'll be there to make you look good, laugh when you say dumb jokes and generally help you ease into socializing.
>>
File: 1.png (92KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
92KB, 250x200px
>>1989493
I'm surprised no one took up on this offer. That's like a rich guy asking you to spend his money while you both meet women to have fun with.
>>
>>1988476
You visit me... I'll get you laid.
>>
>>1988546
This really.. it's actually a dating site trick to have a picture of yourself and a woman half cropped out beside you.

The idea being other women see it and think "well if she was interested in anon then anon must have something to offer".

With women the rules are pretty straightforward, it's how they arrive at these rules that seems entirely convoluted and childish from a male perspective.
>>
>>1988476

By spreading memes that make her pussy drip.

OFFICIAL ARYAN MUSIC VIDEO
"SMASHBEAN"
#1 ON iTUNES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k638QNrGxuA [Embed]
>>
>>1988476
Spend money on learning social skills or simply buy a woman's time.
>>
>>1988476
>If you are rich but have no social skills (literally autistic), how can you get women?
You pay for the CBT, read books on psychological motivation, and thereby hopefully learn the social skills you need.

Or maybe some clucky late 30's chick will take pity on you and your total social ineptitude and realizing that you're the best she can get fall in like with you.

>>1988508
No it's more like telling a guy who's been fat all his life to lose weight, difficult but not impossible

Autism can be managed. If you're truly HFA you can get turned from someone who yammers incessantly about Buffy the Vampire Slayer or the Mughal Empire, eyes roaming ceaselessly with that breathless monologue into someone who actually can crack a joke with a stranger about something they mutually observed, sit down and talk to them about life like a normie.

After all every successful Narcissist has consciously learned their social skills
>>
>>/adv/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.