[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starter Tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: bitcoin-and-future-space-cover.jpg (229KB, 1400x804px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-and-future-space-cover.jpg
229KB, 1400x804px
Starter here,
You guys really seem to know what you are doing. Does anyone have any good tips for someone that wants to start trading in cryptcurrency? Also what kind of wallet should i use, there are a lot of options and i want to make shure i pick the right one(s)
>>
File: 1423718743283.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423718743283.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>1988152
pls help
>>
File: redpill.jpg (25KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
25KB, 520x390px
There's only one real answer to your question, Anon. Are you ready to fall into the rabbit hole?
>>
>>1988174
no fuck off with your stupid beans
>>
>>1988152

Come hang out in our thread and ask questions here:

>>1987939

Here's a guide to getting started regardless:

https://comfycrypto.wordpress.com/2017/04/24/fueling-the-rocket-getting-started-with-crypto/
>>
>>1988152
Pick the safest ones first (BTC, ETH, LTC), those are the most widely accepted coins right now, you should have the majority of your funds there. Then you can try to get lucky with some shitcoins. The most important part is being first, also buying during the dip and praying to God for the pump. Never get balls deep in only one coin. Also if you are playing safe (like every beginner must do) always try to recover your initial investment first.
>>
>>1988152

Join BBA SLACK, it costs to .1 btc per month keep out newfags but the info you get is diamonds comapred to well... here.
>>
>>1988152
Shure confirms bait
>>
>>1988518
just a typo m8
>>
Lets say I wanted to convert USD - BTC & ETH for a long term hold, can i store the ETH and BTC coins offline?

And if so, is there a possibility of deletion for non use of the address?
>>
>>1988263

Scam garbage.
>>
File: 1490052183402.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490052183402.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
>>1988745
At least with BTC, you don't actually store your coins in your wallet. All you need to store is your private key, which ties all of your BTC transactions to you. That's why the blockchain exists, it's just a record of every single BTC transaction ever with sender, recipient and amount.

You can keep your private key in "cold storage", disconnected from the internet - no problem. That's how hardware wallets work (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Hardware_wallet)

Just be SURE to keep some way of recovery in physical storage. Many wallets will allow (force) you to write down a series of words or a number for recovery. For a long hold, I'd recommend putting your copy of that in a safe deposit box or somewhere you know will never be compromised.
>>
File: 1492806515449.gif (1MB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1492806515449.gif
1MB, 400x288px
>>1989039
Thanks
>>
does anyone sell btc with like prepaid visa debit cards that arent some scammy person online?

coinbase closes my acct as soon as I link my bank
>>
File: hmmmmm.png (203KB, 2459x1248px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.png
203KB, 2459x1248px
>>1988152
do some tek analyz b4 buying
>>
Just buy some of them beans
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.