[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invested 100k in gnosis ICO did i do good? im real nervous. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.jpg (12KB, 531x276px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
12KB, 531x276px
Invested 100k in gnosis ICO did i do good? im real nervous.
It ended in a few minutes.
>>
>>1987956
100k what? hopefully pennies
>>
File: IMG_0023.png (381KB, 665x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.png
381KB, 665x374px
>>1987956
You're totally fucked OP.
>>
>>1987956
Literally one out of hundreds of similar ICO coming out this year. Ethereum ICOs are definitely a bubble.
>>
>>1987956
Assassination market when?
Seriously is there any expectation of these tokens to gain value?
Im about tp read over the white paper, but whats your opinion?
>>
>>1987956
Fucking auction ended right sent eth.
>>
Ethereum ICOs are super risky, since they rely on ethereum's succes and adaption

i would rather just have poured my cash into plain ethereum tbqh

but if it actually takes off, then you are set for life
>>
>>1988080
>>1988314
The devs own 95% of the tokens, and the people that got in the auction ended up paying 30USD/GNO, which is insanely overvalued.
It's going to crash so fucking hard when it hits the markets.
>>
>>1988411
Also, when you think about the amount of total tokens how much was raised the actual price of tokens should be around $1.30 USD
>>
>>1988411
>30USD/GNO

How the fuck did people fall for this?
>>
>>1988411
>>1988441
First off they have a wokring product.
Second of all this method simply skips over the waiting period on exchnages where tere is a lot of volatility and immidiately finds the mor eappropriate pricing.
Its not very good fro those waiting to make a quick buck ince it goes pulic but its obvious gnosis is probably the most desired ICO since a long long time.
When it hits the exchanges its market cap will be based on the avialable supply.
!0% of all tokens will trickle down to team members over a few years. the rest is frozen for 12 months.
This means only 4.5% of the overall tokens will be in circulation for at least a year and thus there will only be a few milion coins available and their market cap will be12 mill.
Expect this shit to 5x at least on exchanges.
Not only were people trying to pay long before the ICO started but there were transactions being refused ages after the ICO ended.
The demand is insane.
>>
>>1988498
10% of all tokens will trickle down*
>>
>>1988502
Oh damn... I didn't realize the devs were going to freeze 90% of their coins. In that case, the marketcap should be a least $20 billion.
>>
so what is gnosis? what is the idea behind it barring the jewish tricks theyre playing
>>
>>1988670

Its a fucking copy of Augur.

Augur is a "prediction market" and so is gnosis. Don't be fooled here. Prediction market literally means a betting website. (just look at Betmoose)

There are no words to describe Gnosis investors. They only get 5% of all coins.
>>
>>1988870
>There are no words to describe Gnosis investors
Goy
Cuck
>>
>people being this braindead.
The unsld coins are wothless. They did not recieve money for them.
All the team recieved is 12 million.
That is the actual market cap and the one you will see on the exchanges.
The other coins are only worth something if people want to buy them.
The moment they try to reease them the price will drop like stone.
What incentive do they have to do that? Not to mention the coins only unlock in a year. They might burn them or release a tiny amount under circumctances that call for it.
Anyone who baught is gonna make a killing in a week.
>>
>>1989342
It's essentially the most obscene "premine" in the history of crypto. Some cucks are still trying to defend it, hah.
>>
what the hell is gnosis
what's it for
why'd you fucks spend $12 million on it
>>
File: 1490637519135.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1490637519135.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>1987956
holy fuck hahahahaha baka baka anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.