[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Side income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: ayy.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
How much profit can you on average make from selling 1 pound of good weed? (im in canada)
>>
please leave this board
>>
>>1987251
I sell between 1-2 lbs a mon. I live on border in US.

1Lb costs roughly 2800-3200 return is roughly 2x that.
On Average. only Loud and topshelf
>>
Usually I can get it at 3 or 4 per gram, good shit.
Sell it from 8 to 10, depending on quantity, so you can double at least.
Throw in some paraphernalia (grinders etc) and keep some vapers in stock, you can sell more than weed.
>>
>>1987313
Could you elaborate on those vapers and shit? U mean sell them on the side along weed or just focus on selling those?
>>
>>1987313
Btw, those prices come from buying more than a kilo.
>>
>>1987317
On the side yes.
If you got the market, make bank.
>>
>>1987320
Now do you sell in dime bags. 1/8 at a time or do you just trade big amounts to other dealers?
>>
>>1987313
I would agree and disagree...

Supplementing Income with buddah is great if 2things..

>margin is worth it
>time between buying and selling is short

- I find holding vapes and pieces and other zhit is good if you have a personal demand for it.

-Id have to go out of my way to sell pipes and bongs and vapes and the amount of time I would sit on it combined with the margin for profit makes it not worth it in the sense that you can do more with that money faster by sticking to those BudGuns
>>
>>1987328
I started with 8th and up
(occasional Gunit)

You make more faster by sticking to quarters, halfs, and wholes.

find 4-10 people that know you and youre bud is reliable. and youre in bizz my friend.

thats what i do

bag an extra 500-1500 depending on the month
>>
>>1987336
Sounds good . Thanks man
>>
>>1987342
Hell yeah brodie

>goodluck
>keep your exposure to a minimum
>know when to get out
>>
>>1987286
That's expensive as fuck. You have to be on the east coast
>>
Used to make between 500-1000 a week.
Started with an ounce and worked my way up in less than 2 months.
But you have to be willing to put nearly all your profits back into it in order to get to selling pounds as well as giving away free grams for snagging new customers and referrals.
I'd buy a LB for about 2500 and sell it for 3k. I sold about a 1lb or two a week.
Made about 6k and quit though bc a fucking vendor shipped a lb to me and it got caught by the Feds.
Didn't fucking ship back or anything.
>>
>>1987251
>1Lb costs roughly 2800-3200 return is roughly 2x that.

I feel sad for people who don't live in a free society where you can grow magnificent plants for free in your sunny backyard.
>>
>>1987489
sell it for 3k wtf? why not split it the pound and double that 2.5k. like sell in halfs/whole ounce. a bit more exposure yes but much more profit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.