[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just turned all of my ETH into PIVX for the dip. Did I do good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1492588024892.jpg (26KB, 532x446px) Image search: [Google]
1492588024892.jpg
26KB, 532x446px
Just turned all of my ETH into PIVX for the dip. Did I do good?
>>
>Just turned all of my ETH into PIVX for the dip. Did I do good?

no
>>
>>1985760
You did good if your goal was to lose money
>>
>>1985760
no, no thats the worst move possible eth is litterly mooning rn and also next month
>>
>>1985760
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

KYS
>>
wrong. buy LTC and POSW.
>>
>he does this the day before big eth conference while PIVX is dumping.

anon, I...
>>
Yes, you did very good, just set sell order for half the pivx at $2 and rebuy the amount of eth you had.
>>
File: clown.jpg (82KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
82KB, 600x600px
>>1985760
You are an idiot. ETH is going to moon like crazy over the next 45 days and you sold it for a scamcoin. Alphabay on the first of May if nothing else fool.

I had 8000 ETH once, and now I only have 2500 because of stupid, impatient trades like yours OP.
>>
>>1985760
>chinese whales
>who's who of earth
>alphabay

Fucking christ you are the absolute madman.
>>
>>1985850
you dont have that much eth, that would be over $100k
>>
>>1985868
Why would someone not hold over 100k in eth? That would have been a 10k investment at the start of the year or 50 more recently
>>
File: eth-amt.png (15KB, 504x449px)
eth-amt.png
15KB, 504x449px
>>1985874
show me the screencap fgt
>>
>>1985857
High risk-high rewards
>>1985850
>>1985813
>>1985771
>>1985772
My original plan was to convert my ETH to PIVX on the dip, hoping it would stabilize around 1.50 or so and then convert all that back into ETH before the ETH price jumps.

Now, I know if I fuck it up or PIVX doesn't go back up fast enough I may be screwed, but what are the odds honestly that ETH is going to go up by more than 5 or 10 bucks tomorrow or the next day.
>>
>>1985876
I'm not that guy, didn't have the balls to drop 50K when I bought.
>>
PIVX definitely has more growth potential and I'm more bullish about it. But that is over the course of weeks, months. I sure as hell wouldn't sell any of my precious eth (despite not really liking the idea overall).
>>
>>1985896
Yes, that was part of my reasoning also.

ETH could jump to 100. Even if it went to 200 a coin, PIVX has the potential to go from 1 buck to 10 bucks which is more bang for you buck.
>>
>>1985881
There's never been a more likely time that ETH is going up. And you chose to sell it all for a memecoin.
>>
>>1985760
wow. I got out of eth when it dipped below 10 before september last year

now it's 50 fucking dollars wtf. I lost like $5000 here wow
>>
I hate eth more than Apple.

Fucking hipster ducks.

Buy posw
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.